International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is tough to listen to but he is just showing out how Russia views the war.

Joe Rogan getting visiter getting taken down.

Last edited:
Fep5usWWYAUHIk8

11hitler.gif

This is a play from the Ukraine, called Springtime for Hitler. IF you zoom in you can see Zelensky in the crowd.
Putin is doing God's work by ridding the world of Nazi's.

Featured-Image-Template63.png

Hopefully Tiny Putin, invades the next Trump Rally, if he is really serious about ridding the world of Nazis.

During the trucker rally in Canada a few of these infiltrators did the same , when approached they quickly scurried away. Best way to demonize any group is to call them a Nazi, Putin has even taken a page out of the liberal playbook.

This is the original photo straight from his twitter.
Try and zoom in... I cant make out the Swastika.
FeZ69HAWIAEe_uR

and the original twitter post

Strange.. I can zoom in far further on that original post. ( the Ukrainian one )

Most definitely looks like swastika

Some guy in Ukraine has a photoshopped swastika on his bracelet.

Pack it up bros, we’ve lost. We’ve been supporting the bad guys this whole time.

It's not photoshopped at all. It could be a visual trick of the light. But it's most definitely not photo shopped..

Unless the commander and chief of the armed forces of Ukraine is photoshopping pictures on his own twitter........

Strange.. I can zoom in far further on that original post. ( the Ukrainian one )

Most definitely looks like swastika

You've completely jumped the shark. You see nazi symbology everywhere including the architecture of NATO buildings. It's embarrassing and sad. It's amazing what blur and sunlight can accomplish when you're this susceptible to gargling on Russian propaganda. Your 'contrarian' gimmick is tiresome.

lol.png

lol1.jpg

You've completely jumped the shark. You see nazi symbology everywhere including the architecture of NATO buildings. It's embarrassing and sad. It's amazing what blur and sunlight can accomplish when you're this susceptible to gargling on Russian propaganda. Your 'contrarian' gimmick is tiresome.

lol.png

lol1.jpg

Read my other posts bud... it looks like a swastika. It's not photoshopped. Could be a trick of the light. I'd lean to a trick of the light myself.

And come on.. the nato hq in Georgia most definitely looks like the double lightning bolts from certain angles and its absolutely hilarious lol.

View media item 35132

Read my other posts bud... it looks like a swastika. It's not photoshopped. Could be a trick of the light. I'd lean to a trick of the light myself.

And come on.. the nato hq in Georgia most definitely looks like the double lightning bolts from certain angles and its absolutely hilarious lol.

View media item 35132

<DisgustingHHH>

lol.png

lol1.jpg

So I jumped the shark by saying it looks like a swastika?...

While you literally use a photo of the bracelet blurred to show the original symbol can look like a swastika?

So..... it looks like a swastika? ...... how horrible of me to say... the thing that looks like a swastika.... looks like a swastika...

<puh-lease75>

Some guy in Ukraine has a photoshopped swastika on his bracelet.

Pack it up bros, we’ve lost. We’ve been supporting the bad guys this whole time.

It seems like such a reach from the get go. I get that Nazis are bad and evoke an emotional response, but it's not the end all, be all for moral superiority of a war. The mere existence of Nazis in Ukraine is quite a weak reason to justify Russia's aggression. If they were doing Nazi things and starting up ethnic cleansing again? That's more of a topic for discussion.

Last edited:
So I jumped the shark by saying it looks like a swastika?...

While you literally use a photo of the bracelet blurred to show the original symbol can look like a swastika?

So..... it looks like a swastika? ...... how horrible of me to say... the thing that looks like a swastika.... looks like a swastika...

<puh-lease75>

Maybe this Ukranian is such a giga-brain that he knows if a moonbeam hits the bracelet at the perfect angle it will morph into a swastika to the eyes of a free-thinker on Sherdog.

View media item 35132

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find those symbols your looking for anywhere.

Maybe this Ukranian is such a giga-brain that he knows if a moonbeam hits the bracelet at the perfect angle it will morph into a swastika to the eyes of a free-thinker on Sherdog.

Lol. It just unfortunately looks like a swastika in that light. These things will happen. But it's not a photoshop it's just a trick of the light obviously.

It's why people went to oh it's photoshopped. Because... drum roll... it looked like a swastika :)

You're not having a go at people who thought it looked like a swastika but it was a photoshop. Just me... so it's not about thinking it looked like a swastika at all is it? I guess you'll take what you can get to have a go at me eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.