Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

Well, the personal attacks keep elevating. Is it the coffee or me that's raising your heart rate?
I reckon it's me.

I didn't realize. Imo I was pretty straightforward with you from the start. Sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings... it will happen again though.

If Chris Webber says you are a closet racist then you must be one. Chris Webber is one of the coolest NBA rep and a hell of a ball player back in the day..

Challenge...everyone pretending they aren't racist, say "Black lives matter" without also saying "all lives matter".

This place is Pepe the frog incarnate...

"All lives matter" is a way of saying fuck you to black people...but being too cowardly to say it because NOBODY who ever said black lives matter ever insinuated other lives don't.

You're not dumb enough to believe this, so you're just a liar.

You misunderstood my post then.

My point was that without context the slogan "Arbeit macht frei" is just as innocent as "All lives matter". If you find that ridiculous or untrue, you're free to prove me wrong.
There is no context to make 'all live matters' into something bad though, besides snowflake feelings looking to be offended.

Race is a smoke and mirrors game politicians play to keep minorities in their place while making it seem as though they are fighting for them instead. The end game is to do nothing to improve the lives of the lower classes but make them not notice by telling them boogeyman stories and breeding suspicion and fear.

There is no context to make 'all live matters' into something bad though, besides snowflake feelings looking to be offended.

First you say there is no context and in the same sentence you admit that for some people there is. Since about half the country is voting democrat do you think there could be a few million people feeling offended? More? Less? Cause that would be quite a large number of people that takes issue with the context.

If you are completely ignoring the context of how the slogan "All lives matter" came to be, yes. It's inclusive and innocent.

If you are completely ignoring the context of how the slogan "Arbeit macht frei" came to be it's just as innocent though.

Do you get my point?
Drink your estrogen and seethe harder.
1591111181112.jpg

<28> "coffee"

can't even keep up with your own moral high ground you tried to establish so you're going for the goalpost moving record. <Goldie11>Respectable

I don't have a moral high ground nor do I care. The only person that's elevating me onto that position is probably you, because you realize what a POS you are.

Again, I'm not a lefty. I don't operate on smelling my own farts. I'm just tired of alt-righters acting innocent and decided that I would start calling it out.

I don't know why you're focussing on BLM so hard, I said I don't care about them and won't discuss it. Whatever you may or may not attribute to them won't yield an answer from my side, because I'm not informed about them enough.

This topic is about the "All lives matter" slogan that certainly isn't as innocent or inclusive as the people that invented it are pretending it to be. Can we agree on that?
Its classic whataboutism. The same playbook as "oh well Obama did it too". Well yeah, Obama being a shit president doesn't exonerate Trump from being a shit president. 2 things can be rite. All lives can matter but that's not the issue at hand right now. Let the black voices be heard.

Your libtard propaganda is cute and all, but as a poster @grimballer above me pointed out...

"Thats some weird logic

All lives matter - includes everybody (including blacks)

Black lives matter - only includes blacks, doesn’t suggest others matter as well.

How do you then conclude that

black lives matter - doesn’t exclude others

but

all lives matter - excludes blacks?

makes no sense".

Also, all these riots and looting and arsons over one black man being killed by a white police officer.

But not one word, nevermind riot/fire over the 300 + or so that will be killed again, this year in Chicago.

Funny how black lives only matter when it's a white cop that kills someone. But when Dwayne Wade's cousin gets killed trying to register her kids for school, crickets.

Where's the outrage and riots ?

Black lives matter, AMIRITE ?

Pathetic.
I know that you righties HATE reading and educating yourselves (hence the low IQs), but you're just going to have to read if you want to have anything to say to me. Otherwise keep yowling and being triggered in your shitty echo chamber.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a27075028/black-lives-matter-explained/

TLDR
affirming that black lives matter is not an insinuation that other's dont, you absolute fucking idiot.

BLM VS ALM
Feminism VS Egalitarian

do it. try to justify em both. cause you can't. 3rd wave feminism has an agenda just like them.
boom. rekt. homerun. destroyed.
jesus christ you're stupid and didn't read a fucking thing

its not BLM VS ALM

AFFIRMING THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS NOT AN INSINUATION THAT ALL LIVES DON'T MATTER
THE FACT THAT YOU THINK AFFIRMING BLACK LIVES MATTER IS AN ATTACK ON WHITES ONLY SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS - RACIST.

AFFIRMING THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS NOT AN INSINUATION THAT ALL LIVES DON'T MATTER
THE FACT THAT YOU THINK AFFIRMING BLACK LIVES MATTER IS AN ATTACK ON WHITES ONLY SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS - RACIST.

Back