Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

Imagine, in 2020, being suspended (and likely fired) from your job, for being inclusive.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/sacr...-placed-on-leave-after-all-lives-matter-tweet

INB4: "But, but, but All Lives Matter is 'racist'".

Oh please, ALL LIVES MATTER has recently become the new anthem dressed as "reasonable" for white supremacists and other racists to derail a black lives matter message. 9 times out ten if you check out the history of people who shout ALL LIVES MATTER oi response to BLM message there is normally some evidence of a racist statement that they have made in the past of some sort of association that would be considered racist. Just like that guy at the protest with the Bow and Arrow,

Wow. I used to listen to Grant Napears radio show many years ago. I cant believe he was fired and called racist by former Sac Kings players. Grant Napear is not even racist. i already know Damarcus cousins never liked Grant because Grant Napear would call out Cousins who would act like an immature child on the court at times. He would just call out his behavior no wonder why Cousins hated Napear.

What in the fuck happened? Grant has been around forever! He is a basketball icon. I've been a Kings fan since the 80's.

Guess I need to do some Google Fu.

Remember when they wanted to give out purple monkey stuffed animals for the Chinese year of the monkey? And Damarcus accused the Kings of being racist? He is fucking clown shoes.

Edit: so Grant said all lives matter. What a fucking crime.

didn't read. didn't do what I asked you to do. Not reading some liberal propaganda about closet racists.
Did you forget about 'Blacks can't be racist'? Lmfao. Hilarious.
okay crypto fascist

go jack off to cartoons and throw on your arm band and tell all your frog posters about how you totally TRIGGERED THE LIBS with FACTS and LOGIC

^ Might be a decent time to step away from the internet and collect yourself.
AFFIRMING THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS NOT AN INSINUATION THAT ALL LIVES DON'T MATTER
THE FACT THAT YOU THINK AFFIRMING BLACK LIVES MATTER IS AN ATTACK ON WHITES ONLY SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS - RACIST.

AFFIRMING THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER IS NOT AN INSINUATION THAT ALL LIVES DON'T MATTER
THE FACT THAT YOU THINK AFFIRMING BLACK LIVES MATTER IS AN ATTACK ON WHITES ONLY SHOWS YOUR TRUE COLORS - RACIST.

nah I'll keep spamming the same thing over and over as long as racists keep pretending they're being "fair" and "egalitarian" by saying all lives matter and acting like it isn't an attack on the idea that black lives matter.

This is all about cops mistreating and killing black folk, but I wonder how many black lives the police save each year. I'm friends with one of the cops in my town and he told me that they spend more time in the 4 ghettos than anywhere else in the city.

That is their job, should we start factoring how many good burgers that a mcdonalds employee has done in the past before you found snot in your burger?

What's Orwellian is it's doublespeak. It's a counter to the statement black lives matter. No one saying black lives matter is saying other lives matter less or don't matter at all.
thank you! i dont know how many times this has to be said

What? You mad you can't do it? Mad that black people said black people can't be racist?
Not my fault you can't handle facts. Why they shouldn't have let women vote. Jesus.
Ah yes. One ding bat wrote a stupid article and it rustled your jimmies and low IQ brain so badly, that you now think all black people think black people can't be racist. Such is the power of your ubermensch brain.

jesus christ you're stupid and didn't read a fucking thing

its not BLM VS ALM

tenor.gif

What's Orwellian is it's doublespeak. It's a counter to the statement black lives matter. No one saying black lives matter is saying other lives matter less or don't matter at all.

Exactly, the racist fucks have reduced BLM to a zero sum game, that black lives matter must therefore mean other lives dont.

Oh please, ALL LIVES MATTER has recently become the new anthem dressed as "reasonable" for white supremacists and other racists to derail a black lives matter message. 9 times out ten if you check out the history of people who shout ALL LIVES MATTER oi response to BLM message there is normally some evidence of a racist statement that they have made in the past

of some sort of association that would be considered racist. Just like that guy at the protest with the Bow and Arrow,
lol!! I'm fucking out for today. I stayed up all night to watch the chaos but I'm basically delirious at this point.

didn't read. didn't do what I asked you to do. Not reading some liberal propaganda about closet racists.
Did you forget about 'Blacks can't be racist'? Lmfao. Hilarious.
black people can absolutely be racist.

and responding to the statement 'black lives matter', which is a cry for justice, help and attention, with the counter argument that 'all lives matter' is absolutely a racist sentiment.

black lives matter is not a statement that suggest they matter more than anybody else's life.

Then you agree "ALL lives matter".

So, why the butt hurt ?

Saying "ALL lives matter" is being unempathetic?

Hardly.

I have never once said "I'm proud to be white" because, like you, I feel its stupid to be proud of something you had no control over, like what color your skin is when you are born.

However, acting like the language policing and calling people "racist" if they dare say "ALL lives matter" is somehow racist towards black people is a complete fucking joke - and just another reason for the Butt Hurt Brigade to cry about nothing.

Lol @ twisting "ALL lives matter" to suit your "but muh racism" narrative.

If you are so offended and enraged by "ALL lives matter", it's quite clear who has psychological issues, and it isn't me. Imagine twisting that into something racist. "But muh racism".

No we can't.

Who determines if its "innocent or inclusive" ? The Orwellian Language Police ? BLM ? Hillary ? Biden ? Pelosi? Waters ? AOC ?

That's the problem with lefties and libtards. Everything is ok, as long as they agree with it. If not then you are a "racist, bigot homophobe, transphobe, "insert flavor of the month"-phobe".

Its pathetic, and I refuse to allow you, or anyone else to tell me that "ALL lives matter" is racist or offensive. If you want to cry "but muh racism" over "ALL lives matter" allow me to find you a dry lake bed in need of liquid.

2020, the year that inclusion is somehow racist.

You're terrible at trolling.

First you say there is no context and in the same sentence you admit that for some people there is. Since about half the country is voting democrat do you think there could be a few million people feeling offended? More? Less? Cause that would be quite a large number of people that takes issue with the context.
People can get offended over anything, but there's no logical reason to be offended over all live matters.

You know good and well that a “White Lives Matter” hashtag would be considered racist.

black people can absolutely be racist.

and responding to the statement 'black lives matter', which is a cry for justice, help and attention, with the counter argument that 'all lives matter' is absolutely a racist sentiment.

black lives matter is not a statement that suggest they matter more than anybody else's life.

So, then "ALL lives matter" should be a non-issue as it INCLUDES ALL LIVES.

And you libtards are all about inclusion in 2020.

AMIRITE ?

jesus christ you're stupid and didn't read a fucking thing

its not BLM VS ALM

you sound upset

BLM VS ALM
Feminism VS Egalitarian

do it. try to justify em both. Both are agenda-driven.
im not interested in straw men.

black lives matter is a standalone statement that came to be as a cry for justice. it did not need an adversary or opponent. it exists on its own because it was necessary.

nobody made 'all lives matter' an opposing view to black lives matter. they are not opposing views. however, when you respond to the idea that black lives matter by saying 'all lives matter', you are clearly ignoring that necessity and thus ignoring the idea that black lives do matter just as much as anyone elses

you can continue trolling if you want, its not really up for debate anyway. thought i might make an attempt to educate you if you were genuinely interested.

Back