Sage Northcutt on why he tapped: "I couldn’t breath".

is normal.

i'll always be a fan. he's like Doomsday from DC Comics. he evolves and whatever defeated him last won't work the next time.

So, you're saying he will be shooting lasers out of his eyes in his next fight?

His hype is not because of his age. It is because of his looks. And that is pathetic

His hype is due to the fact that he was a child combat prodigy and has ten cabinets full of trophies from his amateur career.

What's "pathetic" are the people who either do not know this or who pretend that they don't so they can diss the kid.

There are plenty of very good looking guys working out in gyms right now. But they aren't being scouted by the UFC. Get a clue.

He should have the mentality that he's about to die in that octagon. Not all smiling excited ready to touch gloves. His legacy will be remembered for being the only fighter quitting like a bitch in half guard. But I guess that's what happens when you have a weak mind and a weak heart.

Ridic fighter bashing. Where the fuck are the mods?!/!? I reported this post, hopefully something happens to this chode.

Yeh, as Joe said "And that ladies and gentleman is what's called a quick tap"

Still, he's got a lot of potential. He was doing winning the stand-up.
I personally thought that was a disgusting comment by Joe, and I don't normally go out of my way to criticize him. He's basically calling into question a fighter's heart and courage when he had absolutely no idea how effective the submission attempt was. Was Rothwell-Mitrione a quick tap? Commentators just shouldn't go there, period. Or at the very least not speak with that much certainty.

He should have the mentality that he's about to die in that octagon. Not all smiling excited ready to touch gloves. His legacy will be remembered for being the only fighter quitting like a bitch in half guard. But I guess that's what happens when you have a weak mind and a weak heart.
Go flex your keyboard muscles somewhere else.

I NEED to know one thing: WTF was that fancy shit that got him on the ground in the first place? I feel like he knew he was winning so he decided to do some crazy maneuver and took things too lightly. And when it got uncomfortable, he just quit. But thats just me, I wasnt in his skin at the moment.

It just amazes me nobody is talking about that crazy kick that got him in trouble. WTF WAS THAT? :D

I NEED to know one thing: WTF was that fancy shit that got him on the ground in the first place? I feel like he knew he was winning so he decided to do some crazy maneuver and took things too lightly. And when it got uncomfortable, he just quit. But thats just me, I wasnt in his skin at the moment.

It just amazes me nobody is talking about that crazy kick that got him in trouble. WTF WAS THAT? :D

given the situation it was not a good thing to go for,if he didnt wanna end up on the ground. He stumbled off a missed punch and tried to chain it into the kick,but he shoulda just probly backed away.

The kid is 19 and obviously needs some work on his ground game. He's 2-1 in FOUR MONTHS, went up a weight class because he wants to fight and people are giving him shit for this? Just let him move on and grow.
nah fuck him

Then why did he protest the ref's stoppage?

Why do losers always find an excuse? Did anyone win in the UFC and made some excuse that he couldn't perform at 100%? Two-faced people everywhere.

Why do losers always find an excuse? Did anyone win in the UFC and made some excuse that he couldn't perform at 100%? Two-faced people everywhere.

Recently? Luke Rockhold. His seemed legit though

His hype is due to the fact that he was a child combat prodigy and has ten cabinets full of trophies from his amateur career.

What's "pathetic" are the people who either do not know this or who pretend that they don't so they can diss the kid.

There are plenty of very good looking guys working out in gyms right now. But they aren't being scouted by the UFC. Get a clue.

ow i got it...You mean like Stephen thompson, whom ufc not only does not overhype but also underpays.

Or you mean like Raymond Daniels whom ufc not even cared to go after.

Ow ow i got it.

You mean like Ben askren whom ufc not only disrespects but also pretends he is not top 5 in the division.

Last edited:
Fever and pneumonia do not close your airway, strep does. The hate and cluelessness are unreal.

Indeed. Strep is much easier to the body than pneumonia and most of the time doesnt even cause a fever.

At least about something you are right!

55edbcaefce18efb16d30b52401d29f4.jpg
It would be awesome if we found out that Tito Ortiz wote this book.

ow i got it...You mean like Stephen thompson, whom ufc not only does not overhype but also underpays.

Or you mean like Raymond Daniels whom ufc not even cared to go after.

Ow ow i got it.

You mean like Ben askren whom ufc not only disrespects but also pretends he is not top 5 in the division.

These guys aren't even remotely comparable to Northcutt in terms of their accomplishments and hype in childhood and/or the age at which they began competing in professional MMA.

For example, if a guy like Thompson had started fighting MMA professionally as a teenager (and winning/finishing dramatically) the UFC would have scarfed him up and would have been promoting him exactly as they are Sage. Only an idiot would doubt it.

I don't even think you understand what you're arguing anymore.

Back