Same size Henry Cejudo beats Khabib, tell me I am wrong

The thing is, where do we draw the line? I was outside the other day looking for a good spot to grow my dope when I saw this weird looking bug pulling the carcass of another bug that was like 5x its size. Imagine if that bug was the size of Khabib?

The thing is, where do we draw the line? I was outside the other day looking for a good spot to grow my dope when I saw this weird looking bug pulling the carcass of another bug that was like 5x its size. Imagine if that bug was the size of Khabib?

If fleas were the same size as Khabib they could throw flying knees to people in the bleachers.

I like the Henry appreciation but stop with the “if they were the same size” bullshit

I mean ... just scale that guy to 170 pounds without changing his proportions, and he'll end up having the largest head ever recorded. Nobody knocks scaled 170 CC out.

You can't just scale manlets up to the size of regular people and expect them to function the same way. You guys are clearly ignorant of basic biomechanics and the cube square rule. Tsk tsk.

It would be an interesting matchup, for sure.

Cejudo seems to have developed slicker striking, but Khabib could pull off a sub out of nowhere. Who knows.

Olympic gold medalist
20080819__Cejudop1.jpg

82457661.0.jpg

150-0 in Arizona Interscholastic Association.
Won the Colorado High School Activities Association championship twice.
Won the Fargo National title in freestyle while still in High School, it's a college title.

They are no nothing associations but you can look at it like Khabibs record before UFC.

Won the US National Championship at 55 kilograms, qualifying for the US World Team Trials, first high schooler to do so.

US National Championships 2 times, silver once.

Double MMA UFC champion @ 125lb and 135lb

dhYZAZp.gif

oCmmEu2.gif

loAhEbX.gif

Cejudo.jpg

EdibleSlipperyAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

EnormousIllItaliangreyhound-small.gif

KnobbyFlippantAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

a640660ca335af92eb3d1da727f6bf44.gif

Khabib can't even move up in weight though he fought WW outside UFC. He knows why.
I think he'd be able to toss Khabib around and just dominate him without going to the ground, yes... if they end up on the ground, Sambo takes over.

DJ and TJ were both top of the p4p rankings. You'd expect close fights.
You can discredit anyone's wins.

Look at Khabibs.

• Gaethje - has seemingly no knowledge of BJJ, looked like a fish out of water on the mat, I'm expecting the other top guys to exploit this
  • McGregor - had years worth of ring rust and was drunk on whisky at the press conference
  • Dustin - great win
  • Raging Al - #11 ranked, taking a five rounder on short notice, only win in previous three years was over Diego
  • Michael Johnson - can, should be cut. 3w-9l in his last 12, lost 2 of 3 going into the Khabib fight.
  • Barboza - a .500 fighter who loses to every pressure grappler he fights
  • Horcher - can at a catch-weight
Etc
You can do that to anyones career. Its not impressive to just highlight negatives.

Have you invented some kind of concoction that can make this happen? If not, then this thread should be wastelanded.

P4P is retarded, physics literally dictate it is a meaningless discussion, as strength/power/etc don't simply scale with size.

If CCC magically grew in all dimensions, his skillset wouldn't be the same -- would have less speed and cardio but more power.

Justin was an all American wrestler
Conor has 0 wrestling background
yet he did much better in the grappling while Justin couldn't survive 12 seconds

we have seen Henry on the ground in mma he's nothing special at all

CHAMPIONSHIP IN TWO WEIGHT-CLASSES
when in reality he won a split decision over DJ where many believed he lost that fight and a win over a contender at 135lb to win a vacant title
Olympic gold medalist.. not special at all

What a god awful post

DJ and TJ were both top of the p4p rankings. You'd expect close fights.
You can discredit anyone's wins.

Look at Khabibs.

• Gaethje - has seemingly no knowledge of BJJ, looked like a fish out of water on the mat, I'm expecting the other top guys to exploit this
  • McGregor - had years worth of ring rust and was drunk on whisky at the press conference
  • Dustin - great win
  • Raging Al - #11 ranked, taking a five rounder on short notice, only win in previous three years was over Diego
  • Michael Johnson - can, should be cut. 3w-9l in his last 12, lost 2 of 3 going into the Khabib fight.
  • Barboza - a .500 fighter who loses to every pressure grappler he fights
  • Horcher - can at a catch-weight
Etc

<KhabibBS>

Khabib sized Cejudo wouldn't be a olympic medalist. The normal person divisions are much more stacked than the borderline midget divisions.

Dumb thread.. uhhh duh derp a Khabib the size of Jon Jones beats Jon Jones... hee hee I'm so smart!

Khabib was far from the best wrestler in Russia, far from. He couldn’t make the Olympic team and did sambo instead. Triple C was the undefeated Olympic gold medalist, beating Russia’s best! He’s the better wrestler, and wrestling is Khabibs entire game.

Back