Sandbag workout program

<KhabibBS>

You were the saving grace in not talking to self every quarter. Rehab it back starting at 150lbs . Bags have less injuries than solid bars.
True and it only lasted a day. Maybe I'll dedicate a couple days a week to them.

True and it only lasted a day. Maybe I'll dedicate a couple days a week to them.
You were trying to OHP the 250.

had to get a cheap amazon freight style scale to weight them. Was too much trying to hold and read numbers.

Someone get a new years interest in bags damn it.

Throws, hoes, slams, mams, shoulders, suplexes, and power bombs is the way of retired strength!

Pretty intense. Might buy a lighter sandbag for this. Lightest i have is 174lbs and I was cooked in 2 mins

You're power-cleaning a 174-pound sandbag for two minutes?

Bro what are you even doing with normal people like us here?

<KhabibBS>

You were the saving grace in not talking to self every quarter. Rehab it back starting at 150lbs . Bags have less injuries than solid bars.

Yeah but bag training doesnt give you a 500-pound squat.

A better way to cope is to be a stronger barbell lifter instead of being a wimp and embracing warm cow skin.

I can deadlift over 600lbs on a barbell but can't lap a 300lbs sandbag.
Same ratio. Can pull 5 plates, but 275lb bag will dump me over the front if not focusing on each movement. Or throw me backwards once it's higher than chest.

Have become much more proficient with these babies and started moving higher weight at much more explosive speed. The workout range of 150-175 has increased to 185-215. The 'heavy' work of 200 is now 250.

Neither, just hug and stand still.
Just meant in general. Which carry do you prefer. Not from the static hold workout.

Can comfortably carry the 235 bag shouldered for reps @ 182 lbs . The 200 used to be a struggle at 195lbs body weight. Core finally caught up.

Just meant in general. Which carry do you prefer. Not from the static hold workout.

Can comfortably carry the 235 bag shouldered for reps @ 182 lbs . The 200 used to be a struggle at 195lbs body weight. Core finally caught up.
I prefer bear hug. I have a bad neck so don’t like cranking it to the side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back