Social Sanity vs. Insanity Rand Paul questions gender dysphoria

In a decade we will look back on this atrocious act of mutilating kids into monstrosities.

I'm picturing a grand future where civilized society collectively scours the globe in search of these child abusers, much like Nazis after WWII. Then they can be tried before an international court, where they can be held to account for their crimes against humanity.

I'm picturing a grand future where civilized society collectively scours the globe in search of these child abusers, much like Nazis after WWII. Then they can be tried before an international court, where they can be held to account for their crimes against humanity.
Gina is that you?

Sorry man. That was too easy.

Kids on hormone "treatment".......
I gotta ask.....Back when you were(and still are) ok with gay parents, normalization of homosexuality, teaching the kids all kinds of crazy things and abandoning them (in front of the screens, for example), letting any willing weirdo mess their minds up......what were you expecting? What did you think would happen?
And now some of you are scapegoating trannies. That's hypocrisy. Call them out on what they're doing but don't act like they're the source of the problem.
No problem can be fixed with dishonesty.

Funny thing though...Put the word "treatment" after a foul action and everything seems good. "Are you stabbing this poor man?!" "No, I'm giving him the knife treatment. His body lacks knifogens." "But-" "Trust me, my gang approves this."

Frankfurt School is cultural Marxism. There's nothing 'made up' about it.
No it’s not.

Sure, reactionaries like Jordan Peterson and Lyndon LaRouche might claim that is the case, but only idiots take their theories seriously.

it’s just another boomer conspiracy theory for dittoheads to believe in.

Got something without an obvious pro right-wing agenda like breitbart?
Try googling. Also breitbart though is biased in how it writes is an honest well source. They don’t make stuff up and lie like many other sites do

Rand Paul questions Dr. Rachel Levine on puberty blockers for minors with gender dysphoria

How this is even being discussed, let alone, actually policy is mind blowing.

no better than we'll circle back to that, only this time instead of being completely clueless as to how to answer the question, it avoids even thinking about answering....for obvious reasons

apologies for my ignorance(not been paying attention to politics stateside, shits going down at home)... but is that a dude?

So log as my son is sheltered from this shit you all can have yours get identity fucked.

Id suggest if you are conservative and dislike this nonsense to do the same.

Rand Paul is a well known bigot. With that said, some of this stuff has gone too far. My daughter was born biologically as a male and recently transitioned to a female. I love her dearly, but it is a heavy burden to bear. I worry for her happiness, etc. I was not ready to fully support the transition but my wife made me. Anyway, I am cautious of them over promoting transgenderism. I'm all for gays and other freedom rights, and I don't think we should take away transgender rights, but it really is a scientific gray area. And this shit can bring a lot of misery, folks.

Naw fuck it. We voted this shit in. Deal with it.

So log as my son is sheltered from this shit you all can have yours get identity fucked.

Id suggest if you are conservative and dislike this nonsense to do the same.
you can "shelter" your kid all you want ... it won't stop them from becoming who they are meant to be...
then again you seem like the "disown my gay son" type of person ..but who knows?? maybe it would make you understand that loving your son no matter what is the message and not hatred or intolerance.. "Forcing" your child to be like you will just end up with you at 60 alone drinking and never knowing your child as an adult ..

you can "shelter" your kid all you want ... it won't stop them from becoming who they are meant to be...
then again you seem like the "disown my gay son" type of person ..but who knows?? maybe it would make you understand that loving your son no matter what is the message and not hatred or intolerance.. "Forcing" your child to be like you will just end up with you at 60 alone drinking and never knowing your child as an adult ..

If, after he's a grown person he decides he wants to be a helicopter. I'll still love it. With an air of disappoint.

Odds are on my side that if he grows up in a NORMAL fucking environment where this nonsense isn't rammed down his throat, that he will grow up straight and level headed.

:)

You can embrace the crazy though! Actually kinda would prefer it if you did.

It's a tough conversation. While there's still some bigotry out there, I think most people and even Conservatives like Ben Shaprio acknowledge that gay people exist and they aren't all crazy. Years ago, most on the right (there are still some today) thought that all gay people were mentally ill and chose to be gay instead of being born that way. It seems like it's pretty well accepted now that people are simply born gay. I think years down the line, trans people will be acknowledged the same way.

I do think some people are born feeling like they were born into the wrong body. The debate is, what role should government play in that? Trans suicide rates are extremely high and the people that support helping them transition believe if they are able to live closer to how they feel, we should help them. Meanwhile, other people think it's all mental and that they'll grow out of it, need help or at the very least, the government shouldn't have anything to do with it.

I just don't know. Part of me says you should be 18 and make the decision yourself. Another part of me says that's too late and by then, the damage is done for those people. At the same time, I don't think a 5 year old should be deciding even if they show a lot of tendencies to the other sex. They might simply be gay or they just don't conform to gender stereotypes.

I guess ultimately, it's going to come down on a case by case basis. There are no easy answers on this one.

If, after he's a grown person he decides he wants to be a helicopter. I'll still love it. With an air of disappoint.

Odds are on my side that if he grows up in a NORMAL fucking environment where this nonsense isn't rammed down his throat, that he will grow up straight and level headed.

:)

You can embrace the crazy though! Actually kinda would prefer it if you did.
No im not crazy but thanks for asking .. my sister is gay and married to her partner and they have 2 wonderful kids together etc... I was just wondering if you have a difference between your "forum persona" and your RL one .. Im the same prick 24/7 but dont judge people for who they love or what they choose to be in life ... Not even for 1 second did i disapprove or think less of my sibling for coming out etc... do i think people should wait until after puberty to make their life choices? yes ... just look at the actress ruby rose .. she went from transgender to gay and back etc .. some people just dont know .... is there a segment of trans people who are mentally il? yes are suicide rates way higher? yes i think alot of people who are vulnerable mentally are looking for something to cling on to and choose that as the thing....

No im not crazy but thanks for asking .. my sister is gay and married to her partner and they have 2 wonderful kids together etc... I was just wondering if you have a difference between your "forum persona" and your RL one .. Im the same prick 24/7 but dont judge people for who they love or what they choose to be in life ... Not even for 1 second did i disapprove or think less of my sibling for coming out etc... do i think people should wait until after puberty to make their life choices? yes ... just look at the actress ruby rose .. she went from transgender to gay and back etc .. some people just dont know .... is there a segment of trans people who are mentally il? yes are suicide rates way higher? yes i think alot of people who are vulnerable mentally are looking for something to cling on to and choose that as the thing....

Live and let live is my motto. But don't teach this shit in school like Biden will have us do. But you voted for this ideology to be indoctrinated into our youth at an early age, fucking them up as they are all trying to find their paths and figure out who they are in life. So we are gonna fuck up generations of kids moving forward. Further destroying our replacement rate...further requiring the need to import migrants from ideologies nowhere near our own...further eroding American values and culture. But fuck it! That's what you want!

So enjoy it. Embrace it. Become it!

Oh and Honestly could give two flying fucks about your gay family.

I believe so
tenor.gif

the voice was a give away

Back