sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the fast food industry will take a long term hit. Fuck those crack dealers.
Stuffs addictive. I would say they bounce back or in cases where it’s franchise I could see some eliminate menu items so they don’t hold as much inventory and lowers their costs. Every place around here is offering curb side pick up or delivery through their own biz or third party company.

Plus you have the “wave” of the pandemic. Some parts of the world might shut down these international fast food companies but the ones here in the US will remain open. Then when it’s time for the ones in this country to shutdown the ones in other pandemic aftermath hit countries will open back up. I don’t know.

The last time I ate out was at a Vietnamese place in Alexandria. Banh Mi sandwiches. Been a month and a half. Kinda weird.

My mcdonalds closed the lobby and changed their hours

No longer open 24 hrs

Funny enough my last meal at a restaurant was Pho.

I always go through my mind what you're last meal would be. To have someone prepare you a meal so unexpectedly delicious that it no longer burdens you the fear of your own mortality...

My grandmother's cherry strudel would be my first choice for a last meal. The sour cherries would come from the tree in the front yard of my grandparents home of course.

I always go through my mind what you're last meal would be. To have someone prepare you a meal so unexpectedly delicious that it no longer burdens you the fear of your own mortality...
<30>

My grandmother's cherry strudel would be my first choice for a last meal. The sour cherries would come from the tree in the front yard of my grandparents home of course.

Glorious...

Chicken parm...cold iced lemonade..a few warm rolls....baklava...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back