Sean O'Malley vs Ilia Topuria at 145 who wins and why?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
1709858959356.pngTOPURIA_ILIA_L_BELT_02-17.png

Who wins between these two exciting young champions? Sean O'Malley and Ilia Topuria are two of my favorite fighters and two of the most exciting champions in the UFC. These two guys make the UFC great again and make me excited to watch the sport. Who would wins if these two lions met at 145?

Last edited:
Ilia by fucking MURDER.

And I say that as one of the seemingly few posters that give OMalley credit for his skillset.

Ilia would have quite a bit of a strength and grappling advantage and he is a damn good striker too, with power, aggression and more ways to mix it up.

lol it wouldn’t even be a fight. Ilia would starch him quickly. Probably under a minute. Lights out.

Ilia dogwalks him, suga is my favorite fighter rn but he does not stand a chance with the top dawgs at fw yet

Lol, the disrespect Sean get here is ridiculous. You fools also said he would never be the champ or even even a contender.

Ilia rightfully would be the favourite, but Sean could definitely hang with on the feet. If Sean would manage to stay on the outside, he could actually beat Ilia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back