Sean Strickland vs. Dricus du Plessis or Alexander Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria - Which fight are you more excited to watch? (Semi-Finals)

Which fight are you more excited to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to this thread.

sean-strickland-dricus-duplessis-presser.jpg

alexander-volkanovski-vs-ilia-topuria-will-headline-ufc-297-v0-qr8kp4kyp8tb1.png

The fight of two of the best trash-talkers!

Feel like anything Volk does is must see at this point and Topuria is a serious contender.

Strickland is having a Cinderella moment and good for him but I dont really see him as the best guy in the division, wouldn't be surprised to see him get ran over but could be a fun fight as well.

Feel like anything Volk does is must see at this point and Topuria is a serious contender.

Strickland is having a Cinderella moment and good for him but I dont really see him as the best guy in the division, wouldn't be surprised to see him get ran over but could be a fun fight as well.

That's why I'm more interested in Strickland vs DDP. I think Volk will handle Topuria unless he's out of prime.

Both I can't just choose one both fights are a must see!!

100% agree with this post.

Both are interesting but Volk vs Ilia is a higher level fight while trash talk and manufactured bad blood does absolutely nothing for me.

Dricus is exciting but Strickland talks about killing people, then goes out there and wins a point karate decision while barely leaving a scratch on his opponent. Volk and Ilia are guaranteed violence and most likely result in a brutal finish.

The shit-talking has me more interested in DDP vs Strickland

Back