Dustin Poirier vs. Benoît Saint Denis or Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan - Which fight are you more excited to watch? (Semi-Finals)

Which fight are you more excited to watch?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to this thread.

dustin-poirier-benoit-saint-denis-ufc-299-1.jpg

charles-oliveira-arman-tsarukyan-ufc-300.jpg

Poirier BSD is guaranteed violence. Arman could just wrestle and grind Oliveira if hes getting tuned up on the feet.

Poirier fighting a contender?!?!?! Tf

Olives always comes to fight but I feel like Arman is probably a boring as fuck wall n staller or something, haven't really watched him much

Last edited:
Stakes are higher for Oliveira vs Tsarukyan, Poirier vs BSD is a test for the new guy, Poirier proving he still belongs at the top and an absolute banger, clicked Olives by the slightest margin.

The higher level fight with the fighters that would beat the other two guys on the poll.

Anyone with interest in mma should watch both. I prefer Charles - Arman, but it’s splitting hair.

Charles Oliveira is my favorite male MMA fighter and the stakes are higher so I'm more excited for his fight with Tsarukyan.

However, the Poirier vs BSD fight is probably more likely to actually be exciting. Just because I think there's a chance that Arman wrestlefucks Charles while Poirier vs BSD seems more likely to deliver pure violence.

Both fights will be awesome but I’m very quickly becoming a huge fan of BSD. Such a great matchup with Poirier I think that fight will be something special!

The one that’s more relevant. Doostin is on his way out, I appreciate him flushing the turd that was Conor, but he’s not a serious title contender and St Denis is French so yeah, I’ll take Charlie vs Arman all day.

Do Bronx vs Arman by a nosehair but I expect BSD vs Poirier to be more exciting

Poirier fighting a contender?!?!?! Tf

Olives always comes to fight but I feel like Arman is probably a boring as fuck wall n staller or something, haven't really watched him much

Might wanna watch Arman vs Islam.....Arman vs Gamrot.....Arman vs Dariush sir.

the oliveira fight has way bigger consequences. I think they'll both be great fights tho.

Back