Sean Strickland vs. Dricus du Plessis or Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan - Which fight are you more excited to watch? (The Finals)

Which fight are you more excited to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to these threads.

sean-strickland-dricus-duplessis-presser.jpg

charles-oliveira-arman-tsarukyan-ufc-300.jpg

Pretty confident arman stops charles within 2

Strickland vs DDP is a little more unpredictable

But …. Charles and arman both fight frantic fan friendly paces ….meanwhile Strickland can kind of point fight

Both are good fights in their own right - and I’ll certainly watch both …. I’d rather watch a title fight over a contender fight though

It's the same tbh. After seeing Sean vs. Izzy, who doesn't want to see his next performance? After seeing two nostril DDP only once, who doesn't want to see his next performance? After seeing Charles against Beneil, who doesn't want to see his next performance? After Arman killer instinct, who doesn't want to see his next performance?

Strickland and Dricus probably
After seeing Strickland beat Izzy and Dricus beat Whittaker, as well as all the trash talk and how both fighters have history and beef with Izzy, I gotta go with this one

Charles fight is a banger too

Both great fights and I will tune in.

Dricus vs. Sean is a titlefight, with both fighters having a very unorthodox style. I really have no idea who takes it.

Charles vs. Arman is the real international LW titlefight, should be for interim belt. Very interesting mach up, hope to see high level grappling and no stalling, but I’m a little worried that Arman might want to play it safe. May the best man win!

Went with Oli vs Arman. Rough call though... Been a fan of Oli for a very long time and DDP has some nice shine going...

LFG!!!

<{JustBleed}>

MW Title for me.

The difference being no outcome from it will make me sad, whereas Charles potentially losing will definitely dampen my mood.

Olives vs Arman

Sean vs DDP is just a backup backup for what would have been khazmat vs Izzy.

Arman vs Oliveira, as Arman has been my dark horse for a couple years. Want the Islam rematch when both are at their absolute peak mental and physical acuity.

Back