Dustin Poirier vs. Benoît Saint Denis or Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan - Which fight are you more excited to watch? (Semi-Finals)

Which fight are you more excited to watch?

• Total voters
Olivera vs Arman

Went with Arman/Oliveira

Higher stakes, but most importantly I can equally see both guys winning.

For BSD/DP, I think BSD's wrestling and durability will be too much

Very interested in both but Oliveira v Tsarukyan is a number one contender fight. Poirier vs BSD only has ramifications for the division if BSD wins.

Both great fights on paper but the Dustin one is essentially guaranteed to be great in reality as well.

Went with with Oliveira vs. Arman because they are the more proven commodities and Oliveira is the most exciting fighter probably ever for me, but I like Benoit and he is on a path to be oliveira's successor for me in the sense that he's a hyper offensive fighter always looking for the kill. Both are amazing fights and the two I'm most looking forward to in the upcoming months

Looking forward to both however I really want to see how Charles comes out off of his loss to Islam and the cut

Might wanna watch Arman vs Islam.....Arman vs Gamrot.....Arman vs Dariush sir.

Thx brudda I'll catch some highlights, haven't been as invested in MMA lately so a whole lot of contenders arent on my radar at the moment

<mma1>

Back