Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan or Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill or Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway - Which fight are you most excited to watch?

Which fight are you more excited to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to this thread.

9b2251af67f1b094d945bfc986dc942d

jamahall-hill-alex-pereira.jpg

Untitled-2023-10-27T101845.929.jpg

1. Max-Gaethje: I think Max has a much better chance than most people think.
2. Charles-Arman: I generally a big fan of matchups between the old guard and new guard.
3. Alex-Hill: Both guys put on fun fights. And a (t)ko seems guaranteed. But the overall skill level is pretty low for a UFC title fight and demonstrates how bad LHW is.

I'm just gonna run my whole shit

1)Max - Gae
2)Alex - Hill
3)Jiri - Rakic
4)Olive - Arman
5)Kattar - Aljo
6)Figgy - Cody
7)Turner - Moicano
8)Weili - Xiaonan
9) Miller - Green
10) Yussef - Lopes
11) Andrade - Hodriguez
12) Nickel - Bandage
13) Holm Harrison

Of these three match-ups, I'm most excited to see Oliveira. Next is Jamahal Hill's fight. No interest in Gaetsche vs Holloway.

But, really, I'm tuning into 300 for Kayla and Zhang. Charles is just a nice bonus.

Picked the LHW title scrap. Hill is still a question mark to me. I don't like his personality and look forward to seeing him KO'd, but if he puts the wood to Alex, I'll give him his due.

Arman/ Charles would be next. Interesting clash of styles and a definite changing of the guard moment if Arman wins. I like both, so either guy winning has an upside.

Gaethje/ Max is a squash match imo, which admittedly is disrespectful to Max. But, no one wanted this fight and it has zero implications. I don't believe that Max's skillset (volume and blocking with his face) translates to LW. Happy to be proven wrong, because I do like Max. He looks to be bigger, but not sure if that's going to translate to meaningful power at LW.

For me its Holloway vs Gaethje, I don't care for the BMF belt thing, its so silly and cringe. But the actual matchup is awesome and it will be a great fight and I'm excited for it

I know its not on your poll but I'm super excited for the Jim Miller fight.. thats my 2nd favorite matchup. I love Miller and have met him many years ago, he is such a great guy and a gentleman and would love to see him get another win.

Arman/Oliveira because I'm hoping for Arman to rematch Islam (since he's imo the only guy to have a chance against Islam outside of a punchers chance), and even though the LHW fights should be good, I'm just not too interested in that division. Low quality talent there.

I'm starting to feel like we've seen Arman's ceiling honestly and Olives is a fighter that can win and lose any given night so I'm not rock hard for that one.

Holloway vs Gaethje feels unnecessary so it's Hill vs Poatan that interests me the most.

If Hill had a tune up and looked like he did before I'd be excited, but I'm not giving my hopes up that he doesn't pull a TJ and fights injured or doesn't look like he used to. Takes the steam out.

Max/Gaethje should probably be the best fight, but no matter who wins I don't think they have an answer to Islam.

Arman/Olivera winner might actually have a chance against Islam, so I'm looking forward to it most. On the other hand, it will be a rematch whoever wins.

Back