Media Sean Strickland Torches Paulo Costa "Gonna Make That Dirty Brazilian Bleed - Gonna Do It For Brazil"

<YeahOKJen>

sean-strickland-desean-strickland.gif

It should be a good fight -- I favor Strickland, though it benefits Costa not being a 5 round fight.
It's a five round co-main event, I'm very curious to see how Costa will look in the championship rounds at middleweight.
I think his only time he's been in the fourth and fifth rounds was against Vettori at LHW.

It's a five round co-main event, I'm very curious to see how Costa will look in the championship rounds at middleweight.
I think his only time he's been in the fourth and fifth rounds was against Vettori at LHW.
Thanks for the correction. I get lost so easily these days with 3 and 5 round fights lol I thought it was only title fights and main events but I guess not.

Bleeding from ear Strickland vs. dehydrated Costa will definitely be a banger.

I think Strickland wins a close decision. Or loses a close decision and cries robbery.

Kinda hoping for a double KO TBH.
I feel like Costa's kicks will cause Sean some fits which will make the early/middle rounds closer, also never realized that Sean's only two KO losses in the UFC come from brazillian fighters(Pereira and Dos Santos)
Those two don't really have similar styles to Costa tho so it doesn't really matter that much, just a fun fact. I do feel like we'll see Costa try to recreate that wheel kick Dos Santos landed on him back at welterweight however.

Yeah. I'm pumped for that fight.

Good thing Paulo is being a little more active and Sean is back to fighting contenders

Back