Media Sean Strickland Torches Paulo Costa "Gonna Make That Dirty Brazilian Bleed - Gonna Do It For Brazil"

Anyone else excited for this fight?
5 Rounds of Brawling

Should be a barn burner in the press conference and in the fight

So he's being racist again? Costa should refuse to fight him and the UFC should go along with it. And how come Strickland is under the impression that he's so presentable and an ok individual in general? Someone need a to buy a big crystal clear mirror.

This one will be the one time I could actually watch a press conference.

Don't get people that hate their personalities. Yes they are idiots and yes they seem like horrible people, but you don't have to vote them for president, you're just watching them punch each other silly, and they can be really funny despite themselves.

Why are you mad about that? It was a mutual sparring session wasn't no sneak shit.

The fact that he was fighting a civilian with no experience and he was teeing off on him even after a towel was thrown in and his guys were telling him to stop.

So he's being racist again? Costa should refuse to fight him and the UFC should go along with it. And how come Strickland is under the impression that he's so presentable and an ok individual in general? Someone need a to buy a big crystal clear mirror.

"Brazilian" is not a race.

No, you can't. You can be xenophobic. Which is not the same as racist.

There are white Brazilians, black Brazilians, Asian Brazilians, etc.
Isn't there just the "Human race"? I still don't know where the science came from for being racist. Probably because when other life forms created the different "races" , they needed defined method of claiming responsibility for their build. Classifications if you will. 5luLMf1.gif

Isn't there just the "Human race"? I still don't know where the science came from for being racist. Probably because when other life forms created the different "races" , they needed defined method of claiming responsibility for their build. Classifications if you will. View attachment 1040563

The only race that matters is the 100 metres.

Or the Annunaki....

The only race that matters is the 100 metres.

Or the Annunaki....
I don't mind a good 400 meter relay, or discus goalf wit teh Tuh under kits. That Lye in oh is a good starter, but the anchor ⚓️ go to Chi tar uh. CHUTE_BOXE78BWRDadSNLHeadBob.gifdownload.gif20220825_134603.jpgShoop Kamaru vs chute avi smaller.jpgVideoCapture_20221207-212121.jpg

Damn. Hope for a double ko. Couple of ufcs biggest douchebags going at it.

you can tell sean actually likes and respects costa (aside from the fact that he says so). very wholesome.

Back