Media Sean Strickland Torches Paulo Costa "Gonna Make That Dirty Brazilian Bleed - Gonna Do It For Brazil"

The fact that he was fighting a civilian with no experience and he was teeing off on him even after a towel was thrown in and his guys were telling him to stop.
dont start none, wont be none. fuck that grifter and his big dumbass mouth.

i got Sean winning a decision. Costa will start fast but i think Sean can slow him down and wear him out. he might be able to TKO Costa late.

I feel like Costa's kicks will cause Sean some fits which will make the early/middle rounds closer, also never realized that Sean's only two KO losses in the UFC come from brazillian fighters(Pereira and Dos Santos)
Those two don't really have similar styles to Costa tho so it doesn't really matter that much, just a fun fact. I do feel like we'll see Costa try to recreate that wheel kick Dos Santos landed on him back at welterweight however.

After landing one on Bobby Knuckles, I think you're onto something, bud.

If by bleed he means sparring with him for 5 rounds then yes

After landing one on Bobby Knuckles, I think you're onto something, bud.
He's always had good body kicks and traditional head kicks, he also head kicked Romero. The spinning stuff is new though. I think how much he goes to the body in general will be a big benefit against Strickland's style though.

Is it just me or maybe dirty shouldn't be used a word prior to a nationality?

Overall, I'm kinda at a toss up for this fight if it's 3 rds.

Strickland isn't the fastest and most aggressive guy. I could actually see him losing a decision though I think he's far more technical

Strickland isn't the fastest and most aggressive guy. I could actually see him losing a decision though I think he's far more technical
Yeah Sean is tripping

Words are violence.

The only way this gets really violent is if Costa throws caution to the wind and just goes for it balls to the walls.
If he does, he's going to be swinging power shots at air, gas himself and get finished.

Since Sean is not known for his KO power hopefully Costa will just march foward a la Romero fight and we can see some good action.

He has some brutal kicks and punches to the body.

Sean is a master of technical boringness. He's like the boxing version of Colby. He will vex Paulo with his boring ways, and lull him into a nap in the 4th round, which will be erroneously referred to as a TKO.

Back