Crime Serial Killer in Northern California

Police in Chicago were find striking similarities to random unsolved killings back in 2018 and these in California. Surveillance footage between the 2 cities showed what appeared to be the exact same suspect using the same mask and all to hide his identity. Itll be interesting to see what unfolds

how different are shootings going to be though?

One thing for sure, sometimes the cops work in mysterious ways. a worker of one of my customers got shot a few months ago. Actually, it was in April, I kept puzzling over why no mention of any suspects. I know the area had to have some surveillance and the victim was white but poor so maybe that has something to do with it but finally, 3 days ago, the news posted pictures of the assailants. No idea why the thing was so hushed up for this long.

who can get inside of these fucks heads. I would bet it's self loathing though, when men loathe themselves they find the nearest possible men in close proximity to abuse. Usually just verbal harassment and badmouthing but I could definitely see it escalating as really the only thing that stops a lot of people from doing horrible things in the first place are the laws against it.

The only other reason could just be how fucking endlessly annoying the homeless are. Obviously, no reason to kill but you take a sick mind and that's what'll happen. I knew a guy who was so burned out on customer service at nights that he used to tell me the people that caused problems should be "ground into dog food". He'd say, "now just think about how nice it would be around here, no idiots coming in causing problems?" I'd just tell him the most basic thing that, "we're not god and we can't make those kinds of calls".
by what grounds though? Complaint mechanisms are a valuable tool for human rights. Someone who causes problems by making a complaint could be raising an issue on a worse problem. For example, the part you mentioned highlights this. The society we are in places a lot of value on human rights.

Police in Chicago were find striking similarities to random unsolved killings back in 2018 and these in California. Surveillance footage between the 2 cities showed what appeared to be the exact same suspect using the same mask and all to hide his identity. Itll be interesting to see what unfolds

Yeah, with this type of killer no body count would surprise me. He could've been doing this for years, undetected.

by what grounds though? Complaint mechanisms are a valuable tool for human rights. Someone who causes problems by making a complaint could be raising an issue on a worse problem. For example, the part you mentioned highlights this. The society we are in places a lot of value on human rights.

well, people that would come in stealing, arguing, conning, those were problems not complaints by these customers. Although, there were a lot of complaints to cope with too. In fact, the gentleman I'm speaking of maced a rich woman after she got into some arguement with him and threw a frozen lasagna at him. Store got sued for 50 grand.

Where are you getting that from?

based on older info

1_1980s_peakkiller.png

CBS Sacramento broke the story of the possible connection between this killer and the man who has been terrorizing the homeless community, and the larger community, in Stockton for the last several months. The Stockton serial killer, as we've been calling him, killed five homeless men in the city between July and September of this year, the most recent just a few weeks ago. Police quickly determined that the same gun was used to kill a homeless man in Oakland in April 2019.

A Sacramento reporter got in contact with CBS Chicago Investigator Brad Edwards, who immediately saw similarities in the brief, much more obscured surveillance video that is some of the only evidence in the Stockton case.

"Over and over and over we heard 'pay attention to the gait, the gait...the walk' and it struck a chord," Edwards said, speaking to CBS Sacramento. Looking at the figures in both videos, Edwards says, "They're eerily similar in stature, clothing, and that gait. It was very close as far as what appeared to be the same height, 6 to 6'2", weight, the same slender clothing, hands in pockets."

https://sfist.com/2022/10/14/stockt...killer-who-randomly-murdered-two-men-in-2018/

I knew a guy who was so burned out on customer service at nights that he used to tell me the people that caused problems should be "ground into dog food". He'd say, "now just think about how nice it would be around here, no idiots coming in causing problems?" I'd just tell him the most basic thing that, "we're not god and we can't make those kinds of calls".

God's a Champ;)

What the fuck was going on from the 60's - 80's?

Is it possible that serial killers have learned from all of the older ones and now make fewer mistakes?

No, they just became less patient.

Now they're called 'mass shooters'.

Skimmed the thread and didn't see. How did they figure out who the murderer was?

What the fuck was going on from the 60's - 80's?

Is it possible that serial killers have learned from all of the older ones and now make fewer mistakes?

I think it was a combination of phenomenon hype and later on getting harder to get away with shit because of better forensics. The mass shooter phenomenon also probably contributed to attracting those types to that kind of crime instead like someone else mentioned.

Back