Shaq walks into a BJJ gym and taps out two black belts

7 foot 1, probably 350 pounds..

Francis kept trying to lift him.

EV1peGQWAAAFjrB.jpeg

<36>

Looks like a kid overjoyed to finally be able to pick up his proud father

Didn't see any footage of him tapping black belts... did see footage of him tapping a vet with no legs!

For those that think Shaq can fight:

FinishedCleanDoe-size_restricted.gif

PowerfulMilkyAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

Bad hands and no TDD.

30-27 Mighty Mouse all day.

Shaq is a beast and so is Barkley. I have seen both of these guys in person in Vegas and they are massive. Can only imagine how strong these guys were in their prime. I can see shaq easily subbing these guys (rumor or not) just on sheer size and strength differential.

they didnt show anything in those clips man.

Little Royce tapped out guys like Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock

Any decent purple belt should be able to submit Shaq
It entirely depends on the size of the purple belt. There comes a point where size transcends skill when that gap is too large. People like Bob Sapp survived 15 minutes with one of the greatest heavyweight BJJ guys in MMA history simply because he was too physically dominant. A 145 pound purple belt ain't tapping Shaq unless he's exhausted.

I wore my SNES playing this as a kid lol!

Also to the TS no average purple belts are just subbing Shaq with ease bro. I’ve been in an absurd amount of high level bjj gyms, at a certain point that kind of size and power is just super difficult to handle. Maybe today given his age and wear but prime shaq is standing out of armbars and curling your average purple belt.

Get a look at this. This is a good look at how much raw strength Shaq has.

For the record, this is the guy Shaq arm wrestles at the end.

32263ee51304c91ae21686ccb75065f2.jpg

? he doesnt move or strain larratt at all and larrat is an endurance based arm wrestler.

There are kids off the street that looke like they make Larratt exert some level of effort. This video shows nothing.

It's perfectly fair to have a weapon when your opponent is that much bigger than you.

You have a like too. Getting reset again tomorrow, hahah.
Mine reset each day at 7:30pm, apparently. I can burn through 25 likes between the gym and bedtime.

If you're gonna be awesome, do it while I'm making it rain

Back