SHOOP THAT CORMIER!!!

Listen bro, i love shoops and all the laughter who comes with it as much as anybody

But just in that one case, i really feel it is not appropriate and too disrespectul

It's not a knocked out face, it's a devastated sorrow face that didn't want to be in the octagon at this moment but who ufc greed forced to stay and thus the result

I can laugh at shad face, ronda, even a knocked out cormier would be funny. But this one crying devastated face no, i feel it's not ok for man

You're a hypocrite, get lost ya dweeb.
<DCrying>

God damn, all you pussys can go to the UG if Sherdog is too much for you to handle.

Listen bro, i love shoops and all the laughter who comes with it as much as anybody

But just in that one case, i really feel it is not appropriate and too disrespectul

It's not a knocked out face, it's a devastated sorrow face that didn't want to be in the octagon at this moment but who ufc greed forced to stay and thus the result

I can laugh at shad face, ronda, even a knocked out cormier would be funny. But this one crying devastated face no, i feel it's not ok for man
People are having fun because D.C. Was a gigantic fucking turd and ate his words... he said some really bad shit and deserves anything coming his way.

z50Tb9A.gif
This is too good.

People are having fun because D.C. Was a gigantic fucking turd and ate his words... he said some really bad shit and deserves anything coming his way.

At least your argument makes sense in a certain way

Not like the meathead having nothing to respond except "u vagina haha"

Any image of Jon and DC crying together hugging or fighting or something

I just think the two popular images of them crying would def go good together.

Maybe even throw Ariel into the mix to spice it up.

anyways here is my contribution:

Z71BFI2.png

If anything DC deserves this for all the shit he talked. Everyone goes on and on about how unlikable Jones is but Cormier is just as unlikable.

so you can laugh at someone getting brutally knocked out...which possibly can give that person brain damage and even death...but this sad crying cormier is where you draw the line?

giphy.gif

4YtOdYb.gif

916.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's been done

This one made

<DCrying>

Can now be accessed directly from the emoji list, right in between the BJ Penn and GSP emojis
"oh, I'm so fucking edgy, funny and ruthless because I have shoop skills of a ten year old and I like to make fun of guys who achieve more during their morning shit than i will ever in my lifetime."

Some people seem not to have been breastfed when they were babies.....
"oh, I'm so fucking edgy, funny and ruthless because I have shoop skills of a ten year old and I like to make fun of guys who achieve more during their morning shit than i will ever in my lifetime."

Some people seem not to have been breastfed when they were babies.....
FB_IMG_1500210766609.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back