SHOOP THAT CORMIER!!!

Dawson-Daniel.jpg

SHOOP OF THE FUCKING YEAR RIGHT THERE! bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

Listen bro, i love shoops and all the laughter who comes with it as much as anybody

But just in that one case, i really feel it is not appropriate and too disrespectul

It's not a knocked out face, it's a devastated sorrow face that didn't want to be in the octagon at this moment but who ufc greed forced to stay and thus the result

I can laugh at shad face, ronda, even a knocked out cormier would be funny. But this one crying devastated face no, i feel it's not ok for man
Well fill out and submit this form. Maybe it will help.FB_IMG_1500210797201.jpg

Thanks Valkosen. But Im terrible at Photoshop and it still has a white background for me. Oh well, this will have to do. Walking Dead fans will recognize this one.

WDcorm_1.jpg
Wow that looks terrible..still whitebackground..you fucking suck lol. LOSER haha

come on guys knock it off. Im not even a DC fan but give the man respect. He went out as a warrior and will be considered one of the greatest fighters of all time.

There are so many people in this thread who forget about the fact that 3 years ago Cormier was an untouchable Sherdog legend - the joke in the incredulous thread was completely on everyone except him... Now he's the brunt of the joke - it's swings and roundabouts, Internet style.

He was seemingly oblivious to the last one, I don't see why this one would affect him in any way either.

Plus Bones would love this shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bo-atan Nickal
Back