Media Jamahal Hill basically blames Herb Dean for his loss

It was unusually fast after the break for the KO shot to come in, but would have to hear Hill and his opinion though rather than DC's paraphrasing of what he said.

Lol Hill. "Man, I should have had time to recover after I kicked him in the balls"

I thought Hill would win but this a lame excuse lol is this worse than Costa saying he drank too much wine the night before he fought Izzy? 😂

Watching it live, I kinda thought they should have been reset. Or at least, I thought Herb should've have made a clearer indication to continue fighting.

But watching it back, Hill still had plenty of time to move after Poatan had pushed Herb away and had out his hands up. He just kinda froze for a second and got blasted.

Watching it live, I kinda thought they should have been reset.

But watching it back, Hill still had plenty of time to move after Poatan had pushed Herb away and had out his hands up. He just kinda froze for a second and got blasted.

He fell for a feint and got iced. It would have happened regardless.

He fell for a feint and got iced. It would have happened regardless.

Maybe so. I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt because I can kinda understand why he might see it that way.

I just think this is the perfect example of a "protect yourself at all times" situation. If Hill hesitated it's still on him, because Herb never said stop.

Maybe so. I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt because I can kinda understand why he might see it that way.

I just think this is the perfect example of a "protect yourself at all times" situation. If Hill hesitated it's still on him, because Herb never said stop.

Agree 100 percent.

So let me get this straight. Hill lands a low blow on Pereria. Pereria mans up and continues fighting with no break. Pereria then knocks Hill out, and Hill blames Herb Dean? Makes sense***

A full reset would have been unfair to Alex, he was pressing.
Exactly! It’s a different story because Alex is the one that received it. By Hill’s logic when you’re in trouble in an exchange you can just throw in a legal blow to get a few seconds to reset. That benefits the perpetrator.

I think Alex needs to give hill another left just so he can start thinking straight again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back