Should Dana stop fighters crossing the line with attacks on family members?

You are the douche one, why are you not mentioning fighters talking about O'Mallay and Garry's wives? But you are talking about ancient Conor lolll What a POS
At least Dana is not a hypocrite like you, he says everything is okay. And dead criminal father is not more important than a wife btw
Sorry I forget sometimes that a large number of sherdoggers are inbred.

I just brought two examples, that doesn't mean I condone others so don't get your overalls all twisted.

Do you get this concept?

No fighter should be allowed to say anything that might be perceived as negative about Leon.

Slick move Leon haters.
Boring fighter - check
Not allowed to say anything negative about him - check
PPV numbers soon approaching zero - check

One of those almost escalated into a Colby lawsuit that would cancel the fight. Not to mention that bottle had potential to give him a Bisping eye. As a business, you cannot rely on fighters to draw the line. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech when you are representing a company. Anyone who works for a reputable company knows that you cannot go about on (social) media saying things that could severely damage the company.

There is no doubt that the more heated a pre -fight conflict gets, the more interest the fight will generate. And I feel Douche White is conveniently hiding behind the "this is the fight business" slogan fully realizing this fact.

I still think however that family members, especially dead ones, should be off limits and that is something Dana could enforce.

Do you guys that he should penalize fighters who do cross the line? I feel most fighters don't go there anyway , the two instances I know of are Colby and Conor, the asshole and the drunk.

Thoughts?
You're a sensitive fella aren't ya? It's cage fighting dude, not a vegan leaf eating competition. Embrace the testosterone and masculinity.

One of those almost escalated into a Colby lawsuit that would cancel the fight. Not to mention that bottle had potential to give him a Bisping eye. As a business, you cannot rely on fighters to draw the line. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech when you are representing a company. Anyone who works for a reputable company knows that you cannot go about on (social) media saying things that could severely damage the company.
Soft. Dana values free speech. Most people support that as well. Imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to go to work, tell beth the secretary to stop being such a stupid Cu*t and tell your boss his ideas are absolutely fucking retarded. Best part is, you wouldn't get fired.

Soft. Dana values free speech. Most people support that as well. Imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to go to work, tell beth the secretary to stop being such a stupid Cu*t and tell your boss his ideas are absolutely fucking retarded. Best part is, you wouldn't get fired.
"Dana values free speech" I will call bullshit on that since he banned Ariel from pressers for "free speech."

90% of winning a fight is winning the mental game. So talk all the shit you want. Bout their momma, daddy....even dead kids. This is a zero sum game and nice guys get jack shit and die poor... and forgotten.

Dana values free speech ? Why did he try to railroad Ariel then ?

Tbh just talk shit bout family and expect to get the shit beat out off yourself.

Dana is a piece of shit catering to a piece of shit fan base.

At least Dana has financial incentive. Losers who like this shit are what Idiocracy was making fun of.

Back