Crime Sly Fox arrested for using Fake Vaccination Card

So basically, don't be retarded and spell the name right and you should be ok.
the fake vaccination cards have the or on the first line and the real ones have the or on the second line. that is how they are catching everyone

The vaccine is free and you can get it at almost any pharmacy or clinic in the country.

IDs aren't free and their procurement was specifically limited in voting districts where black people lived. Supreme Court said it was racist.
Black people can't pay for things!

Black people can't pay for things!

It's not just about that obviously. It's about limiting access right before an election and changing rules without giving people enough time to adapt and specifically targeting black districts with these changes to suppress voter turnout.

I mean this has been discussed endlessly, it's not really a debate, the courts already decided..

People like you are just stupid.

It's not just about that obviously. It's about limiting access right before an election and changing rules without giving people enough time to adapt and specifically targeting black districts with these changes.

I mean this has been discussed endlessly, it's not really a debate, the courts already decided..

People like you are just stupid.
You're one of these people-

No, I gave you a much more detailed response than children going to school, but again, you're too dumb or biased to absorb it.
Of the two of us, one of us sees black folks as incapable of everyday activities that all other Americans manage every day and manages to pat ourselves on the back for it. Which one of us is that?

Lol. Is this common? Doesn't seem really thread-worthy as a once-off story.

Anyway, the existence of that report card is pretty absurd in a country that thinks it's racist to expect people to have an ID to vote.
No matter your politics you should take the time to look at it. The Republicans are very good at gerrymandering. It’s Honestly just a fact that they try to suppress voting in areas they know are strongly democratic. I just saw one the other day where they had disallowed the use of a college id as an id… but only in an district with a historically black college. It’s a lot worse than they like to make it sound. They spread that easy to get an ID mantra as a deflection to what they really are doing

Last edited:
Of the two of us, one of us sees black folks as incapable of everyday activities that all other Americans manage every day and manages to pat ourselves on the back for it. Which one of us is that?

Of the two of us, one of them can accept the findings of the Supreme Court, and the other is mindwarped by old debunked partisan bullshit.

Also there is another glaring omission on her vaccine card. Moderna being misspelled isn’t the biggest give away. Oh well I’m glad they jailed her, the little liar. Oahu is a densely populated little island. They make the rules they make to protect themselves. Fuck off if you don’t want to follow them because of your childish politics

Of the two of us, one of them can accept the findings of the Supreme Court, and the other is mindwarped by old debunked partisan bullshit.
Again, which one of us sees black folks as incapable subhumans?
Its you!

And there are no other advantages conferred by owning an ID?

Whether there is or isn't is irrelevant. Voting is a fundamental right of a citizen. There should be no financial barriers at all. If there are going to be additional ID requirements to vote whatever it costs should be waived by the state.

Any changes to the voting process should be made clear well before an election cycle. The issue was that these process changes were made during election years and carried out at the same time with closures of DMVs in specifically democrat districts.

Again, which one of us sees black folks as incapable subhumans?
Its you!

No, not at all. The Supreme Court said the changes were racist, explicitly, because they were.

No, not at all. The Supreme Court said the changes were racist, explicitly, because they were.
You just think your racism is good racism. I can't speak for everyone, or the SC. I'm judging you on your comments and your comments imply that black people are incapable of basic functions of society and that seems to be the basic argument of most liberal ideas. Its pretty amazing if you step back and look at it ,really.

Lol @ the usual suspects calling for her to be jailed.

The same idiots who are cool with gangbangers and rapists and rioters getting "no bail" because "muh racism".

Bunch of pearl clutching covidiots.

You just think your racism is good racism. I can't speak for everyone, or the SC. I'm judging you on your comments and your comments imply that black people are incapable of basic functions of society and that seems to be the basic argument of most liberal ideas. Its pretty amazing if you step back and look at it ,really.

Again it's not about being incapable, it's about unfairly changing the rules in regards to a fundamental right and not providing adequate time or resources to adjust to the changes, while also specifically targeting black communities to make adjusting even more difficult by simultaneously closing DMVs and polling stations in their districts during an election cycle.

I'm actually not surprised with the fact that an anti-vaccine is stupid enough to misspell an easy word.

No matter your politics you should take the time to look at it. The Republicans are very good at gerrymandering. It’s Honestly just a fact that they try to suppress voting in areas they know are strongly democratic. I just saw one the other day where they had disallowed the use of a college id as an id… but only in an district with a historically black college. It’s a lot worse than they like to make it sound. They spread that easy to get an if mantra as a deflection to what they really are doing

Whether there is or isn't is irrelevant. Voting is a fundamental right of a citizen. There should be no financial barriers at all. If there are going to be additional ID requirements to vote whatever it costs should be waived by the state.

I'd be lying if I said this was an area I were entirely clear on (though, someone here has tried to clarify it for me before)... but from my perspective, not having an ID should itself be seen as something of a violation of one's rights. I'd just never really thought of it in those terms until I encountered the debate in American politics. But, doesn't not possessing an ID essentially cut you off from a lot?
Isn't it a problem that a significant number of Americans have no IDs? Doesn't that negatively impact their lives in any way?

And then, what's the minimum form of identification that an American state requires at the polls? Is it at least a state-issued photo ID with Republicans trying to add unreasonable expectations on top of that?

Obviously the "voting is a fundamental right of a citizen" argument is a poor one if it's being made in favour of something that reduces election security. Because, in that case, you're effectively suppressing the vote of provable citizens by diluting it.

Any changes to the voting process should be made clear well before an election cycle.

Indeed they should. Last-minute changes that overhaul the entire system would undermine all confidence in the process.
It would be a shame if that were to happen.

I decided that if I ever get arrested, I’m going to smile in my mugshot.
I've thought the same thing but they don't let you smile. They force you to make a neutral face....
according to someone I know who got arrested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back