International So all of a sudden 15 billionaires are building expensive bunkers now, what the hell is going on?

Do they know something that we don’t know about?

• Total voters
When you have that kind of money you can do as many “why not” projects as you want.

This.

Zuck has so much wealth, he could have just done it as a fun side project without even feeling it in the pocket book.

These people have more money than most of us can even fathom.

I've always thought building an underground bunker was a great idea. Watch American Horror Story Apocalypse to know why.

Are we sure these are bunkers and not vaults to store the piles of money they hoard

Hopefully some conman salesman convinced these billionAires to build these out of paranoia instead of actual threats.

It means that American middle class will be completely swallowed by the cosmic queen vagina of lizard people.

Nothing is happening, or at least not what you'd think is happening. It's like Covid, the threat is mostly psychological. As far as I'm aware Zuck bot started building his bunker many years ago. The bunker isn't new, it's the reporting on the bunker that's new. The WEF predicted a cyber attack sometime in 2024. Not because they're super smart, can tell the future or anything like that. Translation: The elites that own us (the WEF) want to fuck with you in 2024 with another psychological operation. Meanwhile you've got movies like the one Obama co-produced essentially planting the motifs of cyber attack, sonic (Havana Syndrome) attack, power outage, etc, into your subconscious mind. So if you wanted to prepare for something, prepare for the cyber attack + power outage combo. I mean, they're basically telling us. However, your preparation could be in vain as nothing could happen, and even if it did happen things won't be as they appear to be.

Last edited:
Tough to say to be honest. Maybe it's the new billionaire "thing" to do like when guys like branson bezos etc where building there own space rockets.
I do find it bizzare though maybe they are paranoid about something what that something is i have no clue. If i was a billionaire i would build my own batman cave though lol.

For fucking real?

If you were billionaire, why wouldn't you build a bunker? I think that's the better question.

If you are that rich, why fuck around? Just build a goddamn compound with everything imaginable.

15 billionaires built bunkers in the last week, what the hell??
I’m absolutely not into conspiracy shit, I always just mind my own business and let live, but this seems quite remarkable to me.

My little brother just showed me this, and I thought it was worth a share.
(This is my first time posting in the War Room btw, so correct me if this ain’t the right place for this stuff):

They are not bunkers. They are wine cellars.

They're billionaires. They do a lot of things we can't. They also buy expensive yachts.

I've always thought building an underground bunker was a great idea. Watch American Horror Story Apocalypse to know why.
That season had so much promise and started really cool but then it went downhill. it gives us a glimpse into what is happening though.

people pay more attention to billionaires but anybody can build a bunker. just rent a backhoe and bury a shipping container with some hvac and electricity.

Mankind is so backwards with the warring and factions when our goal should be to set up a solution to survive if Earth goes bad.
This may be the one thing you've ever said I completely and unreservedly agree with. For some time now I've felt that even though we don't know when an Earth-shattering disaster will occur, we know it will certainly occur eventually and we should be ploughing massive resources into establishing alternative means of survival--off world colonies, subterranean ones, whatever. Let the science nerds brainstorm that shit. Point being we have all our eggs in one basket and we should do something about it before it's too late.

Whether it be a super volcano eruption that makes the surface uninhabitable, a nearby gamma ray burst that strips away our atmosphere, a massive EMP in the form of a direct hit from a coronal mass ejection--which would not be as bad as either of the first two admittedly, a large meteor strike, the list goes on. I'd say the biggest threat we face is from asteroids/meteors approaching us from off the plane of the solar system where they're much harder to spot in time to do anything about them.

It's a tough ol' universe out there and lots of ways to do us in. We should not wait around until the worst happens before taking significant action. Any of these events appears to be very unlikely so they're easy to disregard, but to me their total unpredictability is exactly why we should be doing whatever we can to prepare for them.

Nothing is happening, or at least not what you'd think is happening. It's like Covid, the threat is mostly psychological. As far as I'm aware Zuck bot started building his bunker many years ago. The bunker isn't new, it's the reporting on the bunker that's new. The WEF predicted a cyber attack sometime in 2024. Not because they're super smart, can tell the future or anything like that. Translation: The elites that own us (the WEF) want to fuck with you in 2024 with another psychological operation. Meanwhile you've got movies like the one Obama co-produced essentially planting the motifs of cyber attack, sonic (Havana Syndrome) attack, power outage, etc, into your subconscious mind. So if you wanted to prepare for something, prepare for the cyber attack + power outage combo. I mean, they're basically telling us. However, your preparation could be in vain as nothing could happen, and even if it did happen things won't be as they appear to be.
what are some tips for preparing for power outage? candles and blankets.... shit like that?

Individual bunkers are a dumb idea if that's what's happening unless they know when a major event is happening and can be sheltered in place ahead of time.

It's no use if you're in a board meeting in a major city when shit happens and your bunker complex is 1,800 miles away.

Better to have the option than not have it but good luck to you if you're banking on being in safely in place when a major unexpected catastrophe happens.

It's base human instinct to fortify yourself... billionaires just have the $$ to waste on it.

Back