International So all of a sudden 15 billionaires are building expensive bunkers now, what the hell is going on?

Do they know something that we don’t know about?

• Total voters
what are some tips for preparing for power outage? candles and blankets.... shit like that?

A lot of stuff, it would depend on how bad and how long it was but we can't know that in advance.

The most important one would be several weeks of non-perishable food and water. A heating source + cooker that uses propane or butane (+CO detector) and a light source.

Banking system would be down as well but more than likely stores & people would accept cash just out of trust in the currency, at least in the beginning. So, some cash. Coffee, alcohol or cigarettes as means of exchange for when the trust runs out. Silver coins could be popular because their lower value facilitates exchange. Batteries, physical maps, med kid and meds for basic ailments (flu, nausea, bruises), soap and so on.

Tough to say to be honest. Maybe it's the new billionaire "thing" to do like when guys like branson bezos etc where building there own space rockets.
I do find it bizzare though maybe they are paranoid about something what that something is i have no clue. If i was a billionaire i would build my own batman cave though lol.

- And became Batman?

Years ago all rich people had personal trainers. I think bunker is the new cool thing.

I just dont see the point of wanting to stay alive, if every-body else dies.

- And became Batman?

Years ago all rich people had personal trainers. I think bunker is the new cool thing.

Rebuild civilization in your image!

What if its all to do with the 2027 will be a bad year predicitions from UFO "experts"
<EdgyBrah>

- And became Batman?

Yes Batman !
Always choose to become the Batman
Always

if i had that much money, i'd obviously build three bunkers.
I'd advertise the first, do a half-assed job of hiding the second, and a very high level secrecy around the third.
then i'd live in the fourth.

Eh if you got the money why not . The Jews building tunnels in NYC right now probably got CT people thinking

Why would you show / tell anyone about your bunker though. Bunkers are cooler when they're secret.

Back