So, people don't like Jorge Masvidal anymore?

I don't dislike him but I personally just don't like his reluctance to fight any top contender in the division.

He did the Ariel interview, Leon and Colby? 2 legit match ups for him, apparently they don't deserve it/don't draw enough...then he said he'd fight Nate again. Makes a lot of sense Jorge.

Last edited:
Refusing to fight anyone and just sit out for a title fight was a smart move. He got what he wanted and will get paid to lose again.

No fan is going to respect that though.
Blame Dana again. If he keeps rewarding fighters for holding out.....

Hard to blame a fighter for reverse engineering this pay game that Dana created the rules for.

I think he's a good fighter, but the way he was promoted lead people to start disliking him.

He’s turned into a cartoon character while simultaneously calling everyone else fake. He wants to appeal to a casual audience.

I understand why he’s doing it. But it’s lame. I always thought “gamebred” was the most appropriate nickname for a fighter. Not really anymore though.

Him siding with the youtuber is a weak move tbh. Those rich youtubers wants people to believe and convince that they are real fighters, and a vet like Jorge siding with him just looks bad for him imo. I thought he squashed his beef with Ben already, and him suddenly hating him again didn't do any good tbh. On the other hand, Ben is suddenly getting some love from fight fans all over the world.

Probably salty libs mad that he’s a trump supporter. Which is funny cause both him and Usman are trump guys so we’re in for a maga rematch.
<DCWhoa><TheDonald>
And the winner likely gets another maga brother in Colby

Back