So, people don't like Jorge Masvidal anymore?

I know it sounds stupid but he used to be like Diaz brothers to me; genuine and real bad mf even tho he lost a bunch of fights.

After the Ben Askren fight he created this weird schtick. "Street Jesus", #supernecessary, "babtizing people"
...dressing up as Scarface, leaving Twitter because Trump got banned, refusing to fight Colby and Leon and still running his mouth how he would beat them, posing with youtubers etc. It's been a cringe-fest.

I don’t like gangsters so never liked how Jorge carried himself and thus never liked him to start with since that was pretty much all Jorge had (the gangster persona).

Other things:
- Sucker punching Leon and then not wanting to fight him in the cage despite Leon calling him out and being ranked above Jorge.
- Ducking a fight with Colby despite being called out by him while acting all cool and trash talking Colby - and at the same time being ranked below Colby.

Somehow I never paid attention to Masvidal's media activity and his style is entertaining

He’s become a bit corny but I’m a fan of fighting skills more than anything.

I know it sounds stupid but he used to be like Diaz brothers to me; genuine and real bad mf even tho he lost a bunch of fights.

After the Ben Askren fight he created this weird schtick. "Street Jesus", #supernecessary, "babtizing people"
...dressing up as Scarface, leaving Twitter because Trump got banned, refusing to fight Colby and Leon and still running his mouth how he would beat them, posing with youtubers etc. It's been a cringe-fest.

Bingo. Especially the #supernecessary shit

He seemed like he was a cool gangsta but in reality he's a bit of a douche bag prick.

He'll get get ragdolled again and Colby probably do it too him too

Dude is legit bad ass. Proper fighter. Yea now his stocks diminished because he hangs out with douche bags like Jake Paul but whatever, doesnt really change who is.

Back