So, people don't like Jorge Masvidal anymore?

Yeah I’m good. He’s a sell out and follows the money. I hope usman sends him to hell

I still like him. His entire career he has been a tough fight for anyone despite his record but people act like he sucks now which just isn't true

Not fighting Leon or Colby but to get a rematch that IMO he hasn’t earned and a fight with Diaz again doesn’t help my opinion of him. But I respect him as a fighter.

Mma fans are fairweather fans, Masvidal could not care less about if they hate him or love him as long as they tune in.

He just needs to pull another crazy KO or step in in short notice again and fans will be hanging on his nuts again.

jorge-masvidal-jake-paul-tbc.jpg

This happend

Stipe is watching and is going to do the same thing at HW. Watch it happen.
Stipe was pretty damn pissed when he found out Overeem the contender made more than he, the champion. He learned then. So he sat out for DC2, because he knew what he had to offer and knew it was valuable. And ya, I imagine he’ll sit out again.

When he changes his nickname to “more death”, I will become a fan.
He held out for a title shot. Good for him.

Probably salty libs mad that he’s a trump supporter. Which is funny cause both him and Usman are trump guys so we’re in for a maga rematch.
<DCWhoa><TheDonald>
Don’t think usman is a trump guy but ok.

Probably salty libs mad that he’s a trump supporter. Which is funny cause both him and Usman are trump guys so we’re in for a maga rematch.
<DCWhoa><TheDonald>

If TS is talking about Youtube dislikes, then this may very well be the case.

Refusing to fight anyone and just sit out for a title fight was a smart move. He got what he wanted and will get paid to lose again.

No fan is going to respect that though.
I respect it.

Back