Somebody please give Jamahal Hill a lesson in interviewing

That was just terrible. Biggest win of his career and he barely put together a coherent sentence. If you want to make money you have to learn to talk.

False...

Talking doesnt need or shouldn't be a prerequisite of making money...

Knocking mother fuckers out in the first should do that enough ..

Pay the man...see ya on the next one .

Mic skills is for WWE this shit real over here

It was bad. No idea what he was talking about, but it’s mma. Just keep racking up the Hl’s.

False...

Maybe it shouldn't be a prerequisite for making money but in reality it is. You don't have to go WWE but show some excitement. Especially once he gets PPV shares it's his job to sell the fight.

That was just terrible. Biggest win of his career and he barely put together a coherent sentence. If you want to make money you have to learn to talk.
Let me tell you how you're feeling right now. Jahamal is reaching for those grapes. We need to get Tito Ortiz to tutor this guy ASAP. The greatest post-fight interviewer... of the night.

<{Joewithit}>

False...

mic skills can sell as many fights as fighting skill, a little mic skill could go a long way if he can keep performing like this.

Sherdoggers complain about the dumbest shit....
I wasn't complaining. This guy has huge leverage right now to make big money. But he has to understand that UFC is part fighting and part show. He probably can make multiple times more money if he embraces the show aspect of the game. If he has smart advisers they will tell him and help to create some hype around him. Fighting is a short term and dangerous profession. You have to use your opportunities to the max.

Maybe it shouldn't be a prerequisite for making money but in reality it is. You don't have to go WWE but show some excitement. Especially once he gets PPV shares it's his job to sell the fight.
Correction. It's not his job. It's an opportunity. Ask Dana

Let me tell you how you're feeling right now. Jahamal is reaching for those grapes. We need to get Tito Ortiz to tutor this guy ASAP. The greatest post-fight interviewer... of the night.

<{Joewithit}>
Guess who made way more money compared to his competitors at the same time.

I’m onboard for him. He’s a cool dude with a great style. I’m over the guys that are better at talking than fighting. He will be fighting a top 10 (prob top 5) next fight no question

I’m onboard for him. He’s a cool dude with a great style. I’m over the guys that are better at talking than fighting. He will be fighting a top 10 (prob top 5) next fight no question
This. I don't need him to give a great interview. He did what I tuned in to see. Crazy highlight reel ko.

Back