International South Africa: Kill the whites!

Probably just minor to mention this but wtf, seems like I heard somewhere one time that blacks in South Africa had some resentments. Maybe the white farmers did something in the past?

Meh, it's probably nothing.

It's 2023

In any case the white South Africans will be welcomed to Europe and assimilate without much effort

If you're gonna kill someone in 2023 for what happened 100 years ago or whenever. Then might as well whipe out everyone globaly.

It's 2023

In any case the white South Africans will be welcomed to Europe and assimilate without much effort

How can they assimilate without much effort while they have been Africans for over 500 years?? How does that work??

Are they super minorities or something??

marxist murder party: "kill the boers", "shoot to kill", "kill the farmer"....and "we haven't called for the killing of whites...AT LEAST FOR NOW. I CAN'T GUARANTEE THE FUTURE".

sherdog mod: it's just a song bruh

How can they assimilate without much effort while they have been Africans for over 500 years?? How does that work??

Are they super minorities or something??

By being genetically European. Their instincts. And Visually. Lol. Sorry I'm being honest

It's 2023

Won't be necessary because White South Africans aren't fleeing South Africa in droves in fact it's the complete opposite.

Last edited:
[

Won't be necessary because White South Africans aren't fleeing South Africa in droves in fact it's the complete opposite.

Would some Chinese person, American born, fit in China quick ?

I like how you seem to be insinuating that South Africans, in the Country where Apartheid happened, where the song was written, where this Court case happened, are somehow incapable of distinguishing the context of the song.

I've listened to Cop Killer a whole bunch of times, never killed a Cop.
What an idiotic take.

Malema talks often about killing. He got some bad press this time around and the useful idiots brigade is there to help him do damage control.

What an idiotic take.

Malema talks often about killing. He got some bad press this time around and the useful idiots brigade is there to help him do damage control.

From what I've seen of this Malema he's the black Vermont Jesus, he talks a big game but when it comes to it he'll just name a few post offices.

Language too. I speak Dutch and I've met South Africans and we can communicate perfectly fine. I talk Dutch, they reply in Afrikaans and we understand each other.

Dricus looks more European then me. And I'm in Europe. He looks rich west European. He also behaves like a regular European guy.

First generation Chinese mostly yeah, second generation probably not, third generation hell no.

First generation as in born in America? basically zero chance lol

Their accents are not even in the same.

First generation as in born in America? basically zero chance lol

Their accents are not even in the same.

They'd still get accepted and won't cause mayhem. It would work out.

Odd that there would be people that still feel that way given the kind and respectful history of South Africa to begin with. Colonization was such a good thing to all. Weird.

Just for info I'm a white guy. I guess my avatar confuses people. It's just one of my favorite Kickboxers from the K1 era.

Back