International South Africa: Kill the whites!

Odd that there would be people that still feel that way given the kind and respectful history of South Africa to begin with. Colonization was such a good thing to all. Weird.

You gotta move on from the past. What should the balkans do, kill each other till no one's left ? If you're born innocent you're born innocent. Should natives try to reclaim America

You gotta move on from the past. What should the balkans do, kill each other till no one's left ? If you're born innocent you're born innocent. Should natives try to reclaim America

If we're airing past grievances, when do we get to return Constantinople to its rightful owners?

They'd still get accepted and won't cause mayhem. It would work out.

They look at American born Chinese as traitors. You live in a fantasy world.

It's the same way Italians looked at American-Italians. They are not the same.

It doesn't work. The only Chinese people that have a chance are Malaysian born Chinese because they sound the same. There is no accent and the cultures are identical.

True that. You just killed my mum a week ago but I should forget about it since it's the past. Who are you to dictate when someone should move on?

Just for info I'm a white guy. I guess my avatar confuses people. It's just one of my favorite Kickboxers from the K1 era.

Remy was one of the best. Just rewatched Remy-Badr 1 and 2, and people forget that Badr was hurt in the first fight from a punch.

Just for info I'm a white guy. I guess my avatar confuses people. It's just one of my favorite Kickboxers from the K1 era.

O'really? and here I thought you were a Chinese White Nationalist for a second..

You sound like a little kid.

Next thing you know you're gonna be telling us that a higher police presence doesn't decrease crime.

You reply to every post of mine with the same thing yet you still can't prove that it decreases crime. I've shown you the facts but you can't handle them. You keep your head in the sand and reply periodically in other threads for some unknown reason.

Get some help.

A modern Apartheid state? People keep pretending Apartheid ended hundreds and hundreds of years ago when in reality it only officially ended in the 1990's

I have a friend who's parents were murdered with machetes in South Africa. Her uncle also came home to find his wife and young daughters raped and killed, and shot them in retaliation. I actually made a thread about it here several years ago. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The Dutch started migrating to South Africa in the 1600's and the English tried to take over what they started. The current race of Black (Zulu) people that are in charge are not native to that land either. Their ancestors have blood on their hands as well from slaughtering the San people. A whole different race that make up less than 1%, but are the only true indigenous South African people.

Apartheid was wrong. Everybody can agree on this, but it was ended with steps to try and right that wrong. Past political atrocities still doesn't make it right for common Black people to be killing common White people,

They look at American born Chinese as traitors. You live in a fantasy world.

It's the same way Italians looked at American-Italians. They are not the same.

It doesn't work. The only Chinese people that have a chance are Malaysian born Chinese because they sound the same. There is no accent and the cultures are identical.

Mmm if we can accommodate all these Afghanis, Syrians, Iraqis, Erethreans - I'm sure we won't have a problem with some Whiteys from south Africa.

If we're airing past grievances, when do we get to return Constantinople to its rightful owners?

Perhaps because Constantinople was generations ago and the South Africa I was talking about was 1 or 2 generations removed from the present? So perhaps, people still remember versus what they read in history books?

Not for nothing. This rally is pretty "lit".

Only Americans take is so seriously and overreact like a motherfucker.
In the rest of the world we have football chants, we hear much worse in every single football stadium every single weekend.
It's a freaking song, normal people don't worry about songs, only idiots do.

Perhaps because Constantinople was generations ago and the South Africa I was talking about was 1 or 2 generations removed from the present? So perhaps, people still remember versus what they read in history books?

So what is the cut off then?

The only solution:
9aru.gif

Back