Media Special Annoucement with Fedor Emelianenko (Fighting Oct. 23rd in Moscow) - LIVE Stream

Who do you want to see Fedor fight?

• Total voters
The special announcement is nothing. Got it. Bellator has the fighters I like but the match making and waste of time press conferences are getting old.

Please tell me they're going to give you more to this than "Fedor is fighting but we don't know who yet and here is a list of some of our Russian fighters who may or may not fight on the card"
See, you didn’t need us to do play by play for you at all! Nailed it.

What other promotion in any sport would do a press conference to announce that a fighter will be fighting on a certain day but they don't have an opponent booked yet?

media_zone_hockey_arena-70.jpg

I imagine if Timothy Johnson beats Moldavsky (he won’t), that will be the fight they make. One last title fight. Otherwise, we shall see.

Basically they held a press conference to let people know of the date of Fedor's fight...no opponent, no other fighters confirmed...
aa0.png

I imagine if Timothy Johnson beats Moldavsky (he won’t), that will be the fight they make. One last title fight. Otherwise, we shall see.

Actually, that maybe why they haven't said yet. That makes sense. Still didn't need a press conference for this though.

Everytime Bellator gets people excited about something they always manage to fuck it up...expect another special announcement to let people who he is not fighting...

Everytime Bellator gets people excited about something they always manage to fuck it up...expect another special announcement to let people who he is not fighting...

We really need to get our plans together and send them into Viacom for the Sherbros takeover.

Step 1 - More Liz Carmouche
Step 3 - Profit

Why in the fuck are they already selling tickets about an event that they have not annoumce a single fight on it?

Fedor. Moscow. Oct 23.

200w.gif

Not sure why people are so upset that there isn't an opponent yet. It's four months away. Just appreciate that you will witness greatness in Moscow. The opponent will fall into place soon.

Why in the fuck are they already selling tickets about an event that they have not annoumce a single fight on it?

Because obviously Bellator is so huge in Russia that the Moscow fans will be scrambling over each other to score tickets.

Expect this to sell out in minutes.

Fedor. Moscow. Oct 23.

200w.gif

Not sure why people are so upset that there isn't an opponent yet. It's four months away. Just appreciate that you will witness greatness in Moscow. The opponent will fall into place soon.

I admire your positivity Sherbro, you are an inspiration to us all.

No opponent announced, no mention of Liz Carmouche, and no questions from Gareth Davies...

giphy.gif

Back