Media Special Annoucement with Fedor Emelianenko (Fighting Oct. 23rd in Moscow) - LIVE Stream

Who do you want to see Fedor fight?

• Total voters
I think everyone on here loves Fedor, but we already knew the Moscow event was happening and Fedor was gonna be on it most likely, we were hoping for an opponent.

But if Kongo was announced as the opponent, we would actually be mad

There's still time brother.

giphy.gif

images

On the bright side, Kongo still hasnt been announced as an opponent so no news is good news.

Why does this get moved to worldwide while paul brothers stay in ufc forum.

Regardless of this stage of his career its always a treat being able to watch this man still compete. I guess it depends on how the title picture plays out. Kongo vs Fedor makes sense from a marketing perspective and age perspective. Mitrione and him has a crazy match that could easily be run back.

30' announcement and no opponent. Come on son. Hope it's JDS or Overeem and not a rematch with Maldonado or something like that. Fuck it, co-promote and give him Reug Reug.

“Believe me, there is no shortage of opponents (for) Russia right now,” Coker said at a post-fight news conference. “Listen, the managers of all the free agents are calling. Josh Barnett was texting me today. I talked to (Junior Dos Santos’) manager a couple days ago. Alistair Overeem. The list goes on and on and on.”

I marked "other."

If Fedor fighting his last match is designed to give him a send off and making the fans happy, putting him in with someone that could potentially flat line Fedor doesn't make a lot of sense.

Barnett had his chance in PRIDE and did not want the fight...Something changed and agreed to fight in Affliction, but that fell apart...Then later said they are friends and didn't seem to want to fight...Why fight each other now? It comes across as low hanging fruit, as Barnett has aged very well and Fedor's chin has not.

Not very interested in seeing Anderson Silva fight who hasn't won in a long time and has spent most of his career two weight classes below.

JDS doesn't do anything for me personally and I don't see much of a backstory here other than he was a UFC champ at one point.

Overroid is a no from me, but if he wanted to face Barnett on the same show, I'd be all for that. Seems odd they never crossed paths. I wonder why that was?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back