News [Spoiler inside!] TAKERU VS TENSHIN is ON!! June 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Problem is i think once he fights anyone half decent he will lose. You would think he would have to fight someone at least half decent before a big cash fight against a superstar. As the poster said above. Volume matters in the lower weight classes and he is trying to take breathers in 3 round kickboxing fights doesn't bode well for him.

I hate tenshin for retiring Takeru from KB, he was a just bleed KB god and we would see him fight some more years making espetacular fights in K-1.

I hope he catches some bad Mf in boxing to TKO him and have him crying like a bitch

sorry, but im just upset that tenshin won

Takeru always walk into the shots because he haves a very good chin, but that knockdown was scary, tenshin had all his body flexionated to generate big big power, takeru should have scored more, he wouldnt knock tenshin out in a 3 rounder fight

he could alternate mid to high kicks and then combinate with punches, and not go all crazy headhunting againt a guy who notably haves a good defense

Have to remind that Rodtang is the real OG, he was robbed against tenshin and tenshin had no courage to give him the rematch, cant respect this kid...

Problem is i think once he fights anyone half decent he will lose. You would think he would have to fight someone at least half decent before a big cash fight against a superstar. As the poster said above. Volume matters in the lower weight classes and he is trying to take breathers in 3 round kickboxing fights doesn't bode well for him.

He already had an exhibition against Floyd, can't get much bigger than that. In this day and age he could get a fight with Inoue if the promoters are shameless enough.

He already had an exhibition against Floyd, can't get much bigger than that. In this day and age he could get a fight with Inoue if the promoters are shameless enough.

Naoya isn't shameless enough to fight someone for no reason. He's busy unifying a division and then moving up to try get all the belts there too. Tenshin vs Naoya will never happen unless Tenshin blows through everyone in boxing and makes a huge splash, which isn't going to happen.

I hate tenshin for retiring Takeru from KB, he was a just bleed KB god and we would see him fight some more years making espetacular fights in K-1.

I hope he catches some bad Mf in boxing to TKO him and have him crying like a bitch

sorry, but im just upset that tenshin won

Takeru always walk into the shots because he haves a very good chin, but that knockdown was scary, tenshin had all his body flexionated to generate big big power, takeru should have scored more, he wouldnt knock tenshin out in a 3 rounder fight

he could alternate mid to high kicks and then combinate with punches, and not go all crazy headhunting againt a guy who notably haves a good defense

Have to remind that Rodtang is the real OG, he was robbed against tenshin and tenshin had no courage to give him the rematch, cant respect this kid...

I didn’t realize Takeru was retiring. That sucks. I went to several Krush events at Korakuen Hall over the years and was always excited when he was on the card. Was happy to see him succeed in K-1. (And I think he beats Tenshin if the fight is longer than 3 rounds).

(And I think he beats Tenshin if the fight is longer than 3 rounds).

I kinda thought this initially but I mean suakim was doing better than takeru in the first 3 rounds and while he came on stronger in the later rounds Tenshin managed to stay out of trouble in that fight. Tenshin slows down but he doesn't totally crumble under pressure, he just starts to stall a lot.

I thought the fight was close. The knockdown obviously sealed the decision win for Tenshin. But Takeru pushed the pace a lot whereas Tenshin was looking to hold and wanted to avoid mixing it up as much. Tenshin won though, unbelievable career, good luck in boxing, stay away from Inoue. Takeru great career as well, enjoy retirement.

A twitter from beyond kickboxing about Takeru talking about potentially continye to fight( in my interpretation with my 12 yr old broken english style.

huge if true, japanese have this stuff of retiring after losing last matches, i think takeru still have a lot to give for the sport and for the fans he have not only in japan, but worldwide, not a bunch of them, but some people outside Japan love to watch this guy, including myself.

Cant wait to have him thinking straight and coming back to smacking ppl up in K-1, dude is only 30..

I remember to be in this kind of sadness when Yuta Kubo started to fight only to score points, getting out of exchanges range, like he used to do for years and was one of the p4p kickboxers.

Artem Levin shitstorm against Simon Marcus in their last fight made him soft, he was another fan favorite p4p contender on KB for years

Old guys going and new guys coming like always, i wasnt ready to lose this two above like im not ready to lose Takeru now, please you J-Kick hardcore fans, convince takeru to continue his journey! <DCrying>

A twitter from beyond kickboxing about Takeru talking about potentially continye to fight( in my interpretation with my 12 yr old broken english style.

huge if true, japanese have this stuff of retiring after losing last matches, i think takeru still have a lot to give for the sport and for the fans he have not only in japan, but worldwide, not a bunch of them, but some people outside Japan love to watch this guy, including myself.

Cant wait to have him thinking straight and coming back to smacking ppl up in K-1, dude is only 30..

Maybe he comes back, maybe he doesn't. To me there's nothing in that statement that suggests he will come back.

It sounds like Takeru had a lot of built up anxiety from the thought of losing and being abandoned, and it's clear that without support he could've become quite depressed. Hopefully he's starting to realize his worth isn't measured in wins and losses.

Maybe he comes back, maybe he doesn't. To me there's nothing in that statement that suggests he will come back.

It sounds like Takeru had a lot of built up anxiety from the thought of losing and being abandoned, and it's clear that without support he could've become quite depressed. Hopefully he's starting to realize his worth isn't measured in wins and losses.
i wish he could read this thread to see that even a bunch of foreigners love him.

i wish he could read this thread to see that even a bunch of foreigners love him.

He's probably in the best country to realize his worth honestly. Though Japan isn't great when it comes to mental health, the majority of the country is full of people who will praise Takeru and show him nothing but respect. Nobody is going to insult him or laugh at him for losing when he walks down a street.

He's probably in the best country to realize his worth honestly. Though Japan isn't great when it comes to mental health, the majority of the country is full of people who will praise Takeru and show him nothing but respect. Nobody is going to insult him or laugh at him for losing when he walks down a street.

this is so great to know!!

I wish him all the best from whatever he decides and im very greateful that i was able to watch him live several times, he is a straight killer inside the ring, i really want to see him back on the winning track at K-1
He is the MVP and the "Masato" of this K-1 era

Back