News Stephen Thompson Uninterested in Leon Edwards Bout; Prefers a Fight with Nick Diaz

That’s the last fight they should make for nick and the last fight he would accept
A guy who is going to run around and throw pitter patter shots
Might as well make the Condit rematch

Everybody using Diaz Brothers for the quick buck.
None of them wants real competition and fight for the title. (yeah looking at you Mas and Stephen)

Wanting to fight these bums says alot about these fighters. All about them Benjamins.

Everybody using Diaz Brothers for the quick buck.
None of them wants real competition and fight for the title. (yeah looking at you Mas and Stephen)

Wanting to fight these bums says alot about these fighters. All about them Benjamins.

Isn't that all fighters.. I mean isn't that everyone? Most money for easiest work?

This is hilarious at this point. Edwards being ducked by everyone in the division bc of his nonexistent name value.

Well yeah outside of hardcore fans Scott is known as "that guy who Masvidal gave the three piece and a soda".

It would be a boring fight....but entertaining because Nick Diaz would be taunting the shit out of him while wonderboy ran.

Wonderboy isn't worthy of a Nick Diaz superfight, so IDK why he is throwing his name in there.

Wait I thought these guys were booked for October? This would be a good match up for WB.

Apparently it's fake news from a troll twitter account. I'm embarrassed I fell for it too lol

It would be a boring fight....but entertaining because Nick Diaz would be taunting the shit out of him while wonderboy ran.

Wonderboy isn't worthy of a Nick Diaz superfight, so IDK why he is throwing his name in there.
I'm curious who you think is, it's not like Nick Diaz remotely deserves anybody like a major contender, guy's last win was in 2011 ffs.

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

Poor Leon just wants a top fight.
Your Fresh Prince reference tugs my heart strings

lol wonderboy just giving leon a hard time lol nick diaz? lmao..obviously edwards vs wonderboy is a title eliminator.

come on guys did you see nick diaz in that video. what is wrong with the dude.. i doubt he can even fight at all--which is why wonderboy saying his name is a joke and hilarious to me--its people just showing respect to him..which is cool bc he needs it clearly. talking about nick-
I don't think they're calling out Nick to show respect. They see him as a big name and an easy fight.

wonderboy has changed his tune. He was mentioning a fight with Leon not so long ago

I don't think they're calling out Nick to show respect. They see him as a big name and an easy fight.
you might be right.. i didnt see it like that bc I always give the fighterrs more credit than being bitches when calling out washed fighters

What a b!tch don't wanna fight a current active fighter, but wants to fight a 37yr old former fighter huge medicinal smoker that the only thing that casuals know is that he's Nate Diaz big brother.

What a b!tch don't wanna fight a current active fighter, but wants to fight a 37yr old former fighter huge medicinal smoker that the only thing that casuals know is that he's Nate Diaz big brother.
Leon Scott is boring and no one wants to see him hug Wonderboy for 25 minutes.
I speak for everybody when I say, him vs Diaz in a striking match would be much more exciting.
B'lee dat son.
<JonesLaugh><RomeroSalute><{silvanormal}>
<mma2>

Leon Scott is boring and no one wants to see him hug Wonderboy for 25 minutes.
I speak for everybody when I say, him vs Diaz in a striking match would be much more exciting.
B'lee dat son.
<JonesLaugh><RomeroSalute><{silvanormal}>
<mma2>

You don't speak for me...

Back