Steroids and aging

lol Really? Which ones specifically?

It's not done as often as it was say 20 years ago, but Insulin, HGH were the most commonly extracted ones. Nowdays most labs can create it. There is a whole host of other hormones and peptides that are extracted from cadavers in places they are unable to manufacture them.

Do your own research instead of spamming me.

It's not done as often as it was say 20 years ago, but Insulin, HGH were the most commonly extracted ones. Nowdays most labs can create it. There is a whole host of other hormones and peptides that are extracted from cadavers in places they are unable to manufacture them.

I already know the facts of the matter so I don't need to do any research, how about you don't post bullshit that you can't back up.

I already know the facts of the matter so I don't need to do any research, how about you don't post bullshit that you can't back up.

Yeah I just backed it up fuckhead.

Like I said, do some research.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3474545/
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/fromdnatobeer/exhibition-harvesting-hormones.html

Like I said it's not as prevalent in today's society and in countries where they can manufacture it in a lab, but it's still prevalent in countries where they do not have infrastructure or funds to do so.

The reason why they no longer do it in the USA
https://americanhistory.si.edu/blog/2012/10/human-growth-hormone.html

Specific peptides are still harvested for research. I'm not going to go into detail because you "know your facts"

So pipe the fuck down.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3474545/
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/fromdnatobeer/exhibition-harvesting-hormones.html

Like I said it's not as prevalent in today's society and in countries where they can manufacture it in a lab, but it's still prevalent in countries where they do not have infrastructure or funds to do so.

The reason why they no longer do it in the USA
https://americanhistory.si.edu/blog/2012/10/human-growth-hormone.html

Specific peptides are still harvested for research. I'm not going to go into detail because you "know your facts"

So pipe the fuck down.

okay tough guy

You said "A lot of hormones and peptides are harvested from cadavers brah."

I simply asked which ones specifically and you never answered the question you just got defensive and hostile.

So new question for ya - are you stupid and don't know what backing something up means or are you just embarrassed and think posting completely useless links that don't back up what you said at all will divert attention away from your shortcomings?

okay tough guy

I simply asked which ones specifically and you never answered the question you just got defensive and hostile.

So new question for ya - are you stupid and don't know what backing something up means or are you just embarrassed and think posting completely useless links that don't back up what you said at all will divert attention away from your shortcomings?

Mate you asked a question I gave you some answers, I'm not going to post a link to every peptide and hormone harvested. Especially when you said "you already know the facts" which you obviously do not. So pull your head in and shut the fuck up.

okay tough guy

Is BPC 157 from Cadavers? its from human gastric juice

Although to answer your question given it's a synthetic peptide meaning it does not exist in nature (i.e it exists in small amounts in your gut but nowhere else in nature) it is able to be reproduced in a lab, it's not a particularly complex chain of amino acids either.

Harvesting it from cadavers would be near pointless as the exact amino acid chains they need to make it exist only in small amounts in a human. It's much easier to create it than to harvest it.

Mate you asked a question I gave you some answers, I'm not going to post a link to every peptide and hormone harvested. Especially when you said "you already know the facts" which you obviously do not. So pull your head in and shut the fuck up.

I never asked for "every" one of them but apparently you can't even name one? Your just too chicken shit to admit you may have been wrong. By the way your lippy little fuck comments make that even more funny. I'm guessing you are about 12.
You say I obviously don't know the facts but you can't even answer the simplest question about your assertion, that's rich. Nothin better than an internet tough guy with no common sense, no sense of logic and a frail ego.

Carry on.

I never asked for "every" one of them but apparently you can't even name one? Your just too chicken shit to admit you may have been wrong. By the way your lippy little fuck comments make that even more funny. I'm guessing you are about 12.
You say I obviously don't know the facts but you can't even answer the simplest question about your assertion, that's rich. Nothin better than an internet tough guy with no common sense, no sense of logic and a frail ego.

Carry on.

I named some... or are you fucking blind lmao.

Carry on being an uniformed fuckwit.

Maybe buy some peptides to help with your eyesight grandpa.

I named some... or are you fucking blind lmao.

Carry on being an uniformed fuckwit.

Maybe buy some peptides to help with your eyesight grandpa.

I 100% absolutely seriously apologize if you named some somewhere in this thread and I missed it somehow. Please tell me which post, maybe my eyesite really is failing?

I 100% absolutely seriously apologize if you named some somewhere in this thread and I missed it somehow. Please tell me which post, maybe my eyesite really is failing?

Apology accepted.

Sorry forgot about your post. I like Woldog's answer though. I mean how would I know anyways, according to him I don't know what I'm talking about right?

I do know

Sorry forgot about your post. I like Woldog's answer though. I mean how would I know anyways, according to him I don't know what I'm talking about right?

I do know
Is this you?

Apology accepted.

Ok you brain dead sniveling fucking dork you don't get an apology for that. You know yourself that they quite doing it in 1985(?) 35 years ago. That's ancient history and does not fit your statement.

Same as saying "Hitler is invading europe!"

A lot of hormones and peptides are harvested from cadavers brah.

I mean you say their are "A lot" of them so why is it so hard to answer the question especially since you claim to be knowledgeable on the subject?

Back