Stipe would KTFO Jones

I think it’s pretty clear you don’t watch fights and the nuances of game plans to call Stipe dumb. Best possible game plan against Ngannou and tremendous adjustments against Cormier. You gotta pay more attention dude.
Do you remember what happened when Silva landed a kick to DCs belly? Or how Jones had him protecting his lard to a point he left his head open? The fact that it took Stipe as long as it did to try it suggests he is dumb. Have you seen Ngannou fight? It appears that humping him is the ONLY game plan, one doesn't get a gold star for employing an obvious strategy! I KNOW it's pretty clear that you pretend to know things rather than pay attention. It doesn't make you sound smart when you read way to much into simple matters, it makes you sound like a moron who is desperate to be seen as intelligent.

I agree with you but also from a fan perspective, I don't think that fight makes sense right now. Stipe should fight DC and/or Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik winner, and I'd much rather see Jones rematch Santos and Reyes than go up to HW at this point.

Agreed on both points.

Also, Liverpool or Celtic?

Do you remember what happened when Silva landed a kick to DCs belly? Or how Jones had him protecting his lard to a point he left his head open? The fact that it took Stipe as long as it did to try it suggests he is dumb. Have you seen Ngannou fight? It appears that humping him is the ONLY game plan, one doesn't get a gold star for employing an obvious strategy! I KNOW it's pretty clear that you pretend to know things rather than pay attention. It doesn't make you sound smart when you read way to much into simple matters, it makes you sound like a moron who is desperate to be seen as intelligent.
Defensive when challenged much? Petty name calling when your point of of view is called into question let’s us know your level of intelligence. Are you done with your tantrum? I’ve seen the Ngannou fight 20+ times and it’s still clear the game plan went way over your head. Your armchair psychological analysis of my post is amusing. You should leave it to the professionals though. The people who get paid to do it for a living instead of attempting to do it from your keyboard when people say mean things to you on the interwebs. Oh, a professional like me, who so desperately needs you to know that. You’re embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

Defensive when challenged much? Petty name calling when your point of of view is called into question let’s us know your level of intelligence. Are you done with your tantrum? I’ve seen the Ngannou fight 20+ times and it’s still clear the game plan went way over your head. Your armchair psychological analysis of my post is amusing. You should leave it to the professionals though. The people who get paid to do it for a living instead of attempting to do it from your keyboard when people say mean things to you on the interwebs. Oh, a professional like me, who so desperately needs you to know that. You’re embarrassing yourself. Just stop.
Stopped reading when you said name calling, that did not happen. You need help

giphy.gif

I don't have much doubt that Stipe would beat Jon and KO him.

Stopped reading when you said name calling, that did not happen. You need help
From you: “ It doesn't make you sound smart when you read way to much into simple matters, it makes you sound like a moron who is desperate to be seen as intelligent.”

Deuces, my man.

Go on Jon’s wikipedia page and you’ll see that it says W next to Dominick Reyes’s name on his mma record chart. W stands for win. Go on Dominick’s page and it says L next to Jon Jones’s name on his mma record chart. L stands for loss. Wikipedia doesn’t joke around. It seems like you’re the only jokester here.
O.J. Simpson is innocent,
his Wiki page says he was acquitted

From you: “ It doesn't make you sound smart when you read way to much into simple matters, it makes you sound like a moron who is desperate to be seen as intelligent.”

Deuces, my man.
What part of that is name calling? I assume that's what you went on about when you wrote an entire essay for me, are you not just proving that assertion to be true?

When has he ever had a fight that was a wrestle f***? The Francis fight had one of the best first rounds and then after domination what's the wrestling, but what do you expect with such an explosive athlete like Francis where the best way to win is to wrestle f*** him, at least he was exciting when he did it
he sorta wrestlefucked hunt

Yeah but "wrestlefuck" is usually reserved for boring ass fights. he landed the most strikes in a heavyweight fight, he did it in an exciting fashion
I agree but people will call any fight with lots of wrestling a wrestlefuck... Par for the course ya know?

What part of that is name calling? I assume that's what you went on about when you wrote an entire essay for me, are you not just proving that assertion to be true?
You keep trying to win against someone who doesn’t give a shit about your comments. Go away and stop embarrassing yourself. I’m trying to help.

"He's only been allowed to pico dope"
-You don't have the slightest fucking idea how peds work do you? You have any idea how small a fucking picogram is? It's a trillionth of a gram. Literally fucking impossible for a human to measure out that small of an amount. You realize that the whole picogram/pulsing thing literally started as a joke, yet some retards like you actually believe it.

"He's got real problems taking people down in his last few fights"
-You do realize that he took Smith down at will and only went for a grand total of one half assed takedown attempt against Thiago right? Not denying that Reyes gave him trouble in the wrestling game, but saying that Jon's wrestling difficulties have been an ongoing problem just factually isn't true. Go rewatch the fights if you don't believe me.

"You know Jones would have serious problems dealing with real heavyweights"
-You know how big Stipe is right? He's doesn't cut any weight, and weighs in the 240's. Jon said he walks around close to 240, which means he'd be free to put on muscle if he went to HW because he wouldn't have to worry about cutting. You're acting like his body composition wouldn't change if he moved up. Oh, and is Cormier not a "real" heavyweight?

"get a life"
-Because I post something you don't like it means I have to "get a life". You're on this website too. Why don't you get a life?

Literally everything you said is either factually inaccurate or lacks any context whatsoever. I'm the retard? You're just a Jones hater who's incapable of formulating a rational thought when it comes to talking about the guy. If you're going to talk shit, then at least have some idea about what you're talking about. From what I've seen, your level of intelligence is similar to Forrest Gump's. Go look for a group home to move into.
You can absolutely measure trace amounts of almost any substance in the human body, we have the technology for that. Jones being almost or completely off the stuff is definitely showing. He used to be able to handle very strong men and elite wrestlers with ease like he's some sort of a machine, this is not the case anymore.

And yes, Stipe is a real heavyweight. When he's 240-250 pounds he doesn't even look overly muscular, which means he's just a massive guy without the body fat or much muscle. Cormier is not a natural heavyweight, he's just carrying too much body fat and is not disciplined with diet. If you actually stood next to Stipe, you'd see how big of a guy he really is, by that I mean the size of his head, his frame, his fists. Jones bulking up would just hurt him and if he's having problem controlling lightheavyweights of similar size, it would be way harder with Stipe. I'm not a huge fan of Stipe's fighting style, but he's a monster and Jones has very little chance of winning.

As you may know, people in the Netherlands are the tallest people on Earth overall because whole countries are taken into account. However, if we're talking simply by region and certain genetic haplogroups which are dominant in certain areas, the tallest men on earth live in southern Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and certain parts of Serbia and Monte Negro. It's not uncommon for 6'1 guys feeling like manlets when they go there for a vacation. And it's not just the height, people there have massive frames and similar built like Stipe (similar jawline and forehead too, with huge heads like him). Dinaric Alps are the home of many giant people.

Jones is probably the best fighter of all time and his octagon IQ is second to none. However, there is a lot of direct and indirect evidence that he has been doping hard for most of his career. Do I think he's a better fighter than Stipe? Yes. Do I think he has a chance of winning against Stipe? Only if Stipe ages over night in fighting terms, otherwise I think Stipe wins 8-9/10 times. He's just too damn strong and tough and probably more skilled than most HWs. Not only do his fights show that, but many sparring partners (even before he was even a contender) witnessed how strong he is and how his short and perhaps seemingly not so powerful punches are devastating. Weight classes exist for a reason and Jones doesn't have much chance at HW. Him putting on more muscle would only hurt him and would certainly not help him much against monsters like Ngannou, Blaydes or Stipe.

But hey, if Jones moves to HW and is not successful, you can always blame it on lack of motivation and wear and tear.

You can absolutely measure trace amounts of almost any substance in the human body, we have the technology for that. Jones being almost or completely off the stuff is definitely showing. He used to be able to handle very strong men and elite wrestlers with ease like he's some sort of a machine, this is not the case anymore.

And yes, Stipe is a real heavyweight. When he's 240-250 pounds he doesn't even look overly muscular, which means he's just a massive guy without the body fat or much muscle. Cormier is not a natural heavyweight, he's just carrying too much body fat and is not disciplined with diet. If you actually stood next to Stipe, you'd see how big of a guy he really is, by that I mean the size of his head, his frame, his fists. Jones bulking up would just hurt him and if he's having problem controlling lightheavyweights of similar size, it would be way harder with Stipe. I'm not a huge fan of Stipe's fighting style, but he's a monster and Jones has very little chance of winning.

As you may know, people in the Netherlands are the tallest people on Earth overall because whole countries are taken into account. However, if we're talking simply by region and certain genetic haplogroups which are dominant in certain areas, the tallest men on earth live in southern Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and certain parts of Serbia and Monte Negro. It's not uncommon for 6'1 guys feeling like manlets when they go there for a vacation. And it's not just the height, people there have massive frames and similar built like Stipe (similar jawline and forehead too, with huge heads like him). Dinaric Alps are the home of many giant people.

Jones is probably the best fighter of all time and his octagon IQ is second to none. However, there is a lot of direct and indirect evidence that he has been doping hard for most of his career. Do I think he's a better fighter than Stipe? Yes. Do I think he has a chance of winning against Stipe? Only if Stipe ages over night in fighting terms, otherwise I think Stipe wins 8-9/10 times. He's just too damn strong and tough and probably more skilled than most HWs. Not only do his fights show that, but many sparring partners (even before he was even a contender) witnessed how strong he is and how his short and perhaps seemingly not so powerful punches are devastating. Weight classes exist for a reason and Jones doesn't have much chance at HW. Him putting on more muscle would only hurt him and would certainly not help him much against monsters like Ngannou, Blaydes or Stipe.

But hey, if Jones moves to HW and is not successful, you can always blame it on lack of motivation and wear and tear.
By "pico dope", I took it to mean that Jon is actively doping, just only in picogram quantities, which would be impossible to do. No shit there are minute traces in his system that we can detect. That's not what I'm arguing.

You want to argue about Cormier being a hw/lhw, fine, I won't go into it. The defining criteria is too subjective to be worth debating.

Not denying that Jon had trouble wrestling in the Reyes fight, but the idea that he's gone from being unstoppable to ineffective is bullshit. He had trouble in one fight. If Jon did in fact roid throughout his entire career, which there's no way of knowing, then the point that effectively ended would've been a year ago when he returned from his suspension. Jon didn't have any trouble wrestling Gustafsson and Smith, and didn't even try to take Thiago down, with the exception of one marginal shot. I'll be inclined to agree with you if it persists, but I personally can't take the notion that Jon doesn't have the abilitiy to wrestle fuck people now, because he's not juicing. He's been able to since his so-called juicing period ended, and one fight of difficulty isn't a lot of evidence to support such a sweeping generalization imo.

Not saying Stipe isn't big or a legit HW. You can't tell me however, that he's big for his division. My point was that he's not going to dwarf Jon, who will have put on muscle and been relieved of weight cutting responsibilities. In terms of who wins, it's a tough call. I'd be lying however, if I said I was terribly impressed by his last performance. Dude seemed slow. Cormier almost finished him in the first, again, and was generally having his way with Stipe before the Popeye's endorser gassed. Gassing isn't something that's going to happen with Jon, and if he needs to get a finish, like he did in his last fight, then good luck. With the exception of the Vitor armbar, nobody has come close.

One more thing. Just because some people are blaming the closeness of Jon's previous two fights on possible disinterest doesn't mean I am. I generally attribute them to poor strategy, being overly cautious, unfavorable match ups, and his opponents having surprisingly stout performances. I think the guy's been fighting not to lose, which is ironically bringing him closer to being defeated.

If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.
bigger the fight the more jones trains. He always steps up his game against top opponents. I couldnt see jones going to hw. LHW division is finally awesome again.

Jones would and should be favored over any MMA fighter in the world. In all reality, in history as well. Only Anderson Silva in his prime would stand a chance at not being the underdog or getting obliterated.
Jones shouldn't be favored over Dominic Reyes, let alone Stipe Miocic

You keep trying to win against someone who doesn’t give a shit about your comments. Go away and stop embarrassing yourself. I’m trying to help.
I feel for you, it can't be easy being as delusional as you are. Try to view the world rationally, you will see that I did not call you names nor am I trying to win something. Never suggest that you are trying to help someone, you clearly aren't capable. Has your therapist told you that it can be dangerous for an incompetent person to make an effort to help? You give way too many shits about Sherdog and it isn't healthy, I fear for your well-being. I regret speaking with you, and I really regret that I felt the need to correct you. This matter should be closed now but I know you will try to come back with more nonsense which furthers my original point, I recommend you take a break and go live your life. Have a great day

Back