Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

sold some CLF for a small gain and missed more =[[[

I sold a little CLF for profit today.

I was close to buying the Wish dip went to bed then it went green damn it.

PUBM has also been on the move this week big gains but didn’t buy damn it.

lining up some calls for some earnings plays.

I sold a little CLF for profit today.

I was close to buying the Wish dip went to bed then it went green damn it.

PUBM has also been on the move this week big gains but didn’t buy damn it.

lining up some calls for some earnings plays.
I scalped PUBM earlier this week but dumped it all. Kicking myself, too.

My new rule at these levels is: short any big bounce.
So keep me posted on any euphoria folx plz and thx.

loool fuck me sold PSFE for a scalp yesterday and it goes up 10% overnight.

lmao PSFE up 18% fml would have made so much.

welp made 7% shorting CELH in 24 hrs thats enough for me in a retard stock. Let's hope it bounces again.

DKNG was such a no brainer to buy last week. I can't believe so many people were shook by that stupid article. Such easy money.

DKNG was such a no brainer to buy last week. I can't believe so many people were shook by that stupid article. Such easy money.
yeah def my biggest ragret was not taking a gander near prior support off a weak article.

hesitant to post this (don't want these derailed again), but the end was a golden dumpster fire.

if you watch the full clip, you'll get more context (and see portnoy bitching about social media) but not sure it's worth 6 minutes.

Loaded up on 7/16 LVS calls this am and up 40%. Guess they mentioned it on CNBC and it got a big jump. Going to let these ride a bit.

Bought a lot of IRIX shares in the past couple of days with a cost basis of $6.77. My second largest holding now. Would have bought a little more today if it dropped below $7. Currently my favorite risk reward stock after selling it all back in April when it mooned. Now I'm holding more then double the shares I did back then.

i did almost nothing today. sold a couple puts on bark. bought some xlnx on arbitrage again. just a tiny position, though.

sold a couple uwmc puts. the iv/price strangely isn't really gaining with the share price drop, so i only went small and only with the $10 strike.

i really want to sell deep itm leap puts on tsm, xlnx, amd, and some others... but the iv is just comically bad.

Made an awful play after a couple of beers. Bought SoFi at 19.00 where I thought I had caught the bottom. I was surprised it dipped so heavy only for it to sink way further lol.

A new bag holder has been born

lol that SENS shit was up again after hrs after being up in the session and had just a few shares avail to short, grabbed them and made a quick 3% woot. Happy weekend

lol that SENS shit was up again after hrs after being up in the session and had just a few shares avail to short, grabbed them and made a quick 3% woot. Happy weekend
I average .55/Share with $SENS.
I still have a shit load after selling half at $3+=. It gets to 5 again, I will sell half of my half.
I will keep some shares because I like the company, even though the CEO is average at best. I don't like being long term in a company if the top guy is sketchy, but making an exception for $SENS.

Should of bought PUBM like I said a few weeks back legit gone to the moon.

I average .55/Share with $SENS.
I still have a shit load after selling half at $3+=. It gets to 5 again, I will sell half of my half.
I will keep some shares because I like the company, even though the CEO is average at best. I don't like being long term in a company if the top guy is sketchy, but making an exception for $SENS.
Their product is actually very good. Eversence has even better accuracy (MARD) then Dexcom. The problem with their product is it still requires daily calibration, it requires a procedure and requires physicians (mainly endo's) to be on board to do it. Hard sell if you're a patient and you have Dexcom, Libre (and Medtronic). Luckily the novel noninvasive products coming out don't apply to the population (mainly T1D) that would consider Eversence.

This UAL dip is so juicy I’m going big. I would be surprised if it doesn’t give back 2% by EOD

Back