Street bully challenges boxing coach and gets f***ed up

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

From the video description:

This guy drove 1 hour to my gym just to fight with me..
He said he have been In and out of prison he have anger issues and was looking for somewhere to train. But first he wanted to get in the ring with me..
He said he’s been in many street fights. Also many fights while being locked up.

I had no intention to even spar
Because I was on crutches and freshly out of hip surgery.
After I showed him my crutches he went on to call me a kitty cat and said are you backing out.

He is a bully that needed to Be humbled.

From the video description:

This guy drove 1 hour to my gym just to fight with me..
He said he have been In and out of prison he have anger issues and was looking for somewhere to train. But first he wanted to get in the ring with me..
He said he’s been in many street fights. Also many fights while being locked up.

I had no intention to even spar
Because I was on crutches and freshly out of hip surgery.
After I showed him my crutches he went on to call me a kitty cat and said are you backing out.

He is a bully that needed to Be humbled.

So, guy rocks up. Wants to fight coach, finds out the coach is currently physically disabled. Still wants to fight. Then plays victim. About what I expected, I had to deal with a guy like this once, guy thought he was Jackie Chan in drunken master

Idiot should have challenged an mma coach or fighter like Jake Paul did. Outcome would have been favourable

No footwork, hands down, and throwing almost all body shots. Dumb fker is lucky that coach didn't starch him. I would have

Damn coach held back. You could tell he wanted to go in after that combo

Honestly without context the coach seems pretty aggro. Controlled person but angry lol.

I think that guy is socially retarded like autism or something because he doesn’t seem like he’s trying to hurt or offend, (even though he is)
It really seems like he just wanted to fight and test himself, and it may seem obvious to most people it’s disrespectful, I don’t think this dude understood it cuz he was just trying to be buddies lol

Frankly I think it was very unwise and an ego trip for this coach to take the bait and agree to fight this stranger. What if that guy is mentally disturbed or having a physical condition that makes him especially vulnerable to strikes and he accidentally kills him in the ring? The coach is the expert at boxing and so he should have known better. The law will not treat him lightly under those circumstances and he will have his blood on his conscience.

Or what if the stranger is psychotic and cannot handle beig beaten and returns with a firearm and starts shooting?

Discretion is the better part of valour and martial skill is better exhibited in being able to avoid a fight and to make peace.

All because the coach could not control his own anger at being challenged or have his bravery questioned by a complete stranger...

Frankly I think it was very unwise and an ego trip for this coach to take the bait and agree to fight this stranger. What if that guy is mentally disturbed or having a physical condition that makes him especially vulnerable to strikes and he accidentally kills him in the ring? The coach is the expert at boxing and so he should have known better. The law will not treat him lightly under those circumstances and he will have his blood on his conscience.

Or what if the stranger is psychotic and cannot handle beig beaten and returns with a firearm and starts shooting?

Discretion is the better part of valour and martial skill is better exhibited in being able to avoid a fight and to make peace.

All because the coach could not control his own anger at being challenged or have his bravery questioned by a complete stranger...

Well said, you never know what someone will or wont do or what they are capable of, specifically mentally unstable people. Best not to underestimate anyone. That being said, dude said he wanted to train or get taught or something along those lines. He might have been trying to prove to the coach he's tough and worth coaching or what not but went about it wrong way.

Well said, you never know what someone will or wont do or what they are capable of, specifically mentally unstable people. Best not to underestimate anyone. That being said, dude said he wanted to train or get taught or something along those lines. He might have been trying to prove to the coach he's tough and worth coaching or what not but went about it wrong way.
If he just wanted to prove himself, why did he insist on fighting a disabled person and why did he insult the person he wanted to be approved by?

Obviously, the guy thought he was tough even with no formal training and wanted to see if the coach was worth his time. That's not the right attitude to have when you step in a boxing gym.

Guy sounds like your average sherdogger.
6’4”, 250 natty and benching teh 350?
What if that guy is mentally disturbed or having a physical condition that makes him especially vulnerable to strikes and he accidentally kills him in the ring?
that’s what release forms are for. Fuck that weirdo, coach did good.

Back