News Strickland vs DDP at 297; Volk vs Topuria at 298; O'Malley vs Chito at 299 (Official)

Who wins?

• Total voters
DDP is too powerful, too big and also has an extremely well-rounded game. Only cardio might be the question as to whether he will slow down in round 4 and round 5? He has never been tested in the championship rounds and also, the 100% nose- breathing DDP has still yet to be tested. Otherwise, he beats Strickland everywhere.

Israel was representing New Zealand in his UFC career. Ngannou was representing France, Usman was representing the US which is the country he officially represented in amateur wrestling as well. We've had African born champions, yes, but we've had no champions truly represent any African country in the usual sporting sense, as they all lived and trained out of non-African countries at the time they won the title (and long before that). I never said they're not African. Learn how sports work and try to consider nuance.
No they all have been representing Africa reason why they called themselves the 3 African kings when they all held the title. Sterling represents Jamaica according to the UFC but we all know he reps USA. Their tale of the tape is always representing Africa by way of whatever country they train at.

You are just playing mental gymnastics with your own mind.

Great fights

What I don't understand is the praise being heaped on Dana for simply announcing the next logical fight to make in each of these divisions.

No they all have been representing Africa reason why they called themselves the 3 African kings when they all held the title. Sterling represents Jamaica according to the UFC but we all know he reps USA. Their tale of the tape is always representing Africa by way of whatever country they train at.

You are just playing mental gymnastics with your own mind.

Kamaru Usman's wrestling career:

upload_2023-11-7_13-5-28.png

If MMA was an Olympic sport and those 3 guys competed with their current teams, then Usman would be representing US like in his wrestling career. Adesanya would be representing NZ, Ngannou France I think.

Glad some sense prevailed and they are doing Strickland-DDP in January and Volk-topuria in feb. wish Volk had till March though if I’m being honest
It should be Islam and Charles now that probably can't be made until after Ramadan so I guess it will conveniently be booked in Abu Dhabi then again.

It's nice that volkanovski and Strickland are pretty much always willing to fight now.

Great fights

What I don't understand is the praise being heaped on Dana for simply announcing the next logical fight to make in each of these divisions.

Not seeing praise for dana anywhere he damage his own reputation he branded himself as a shameless liar atleast explain yourself why you changed things.. the worst kinda of ppl are these who break promises with empty..

I wonder which card they are going to add Islam vs. Charles?

Back