Media StyleBender emotional addressing Auckland crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made the "crackers" comments first. And it's clear he's out there for the free publicity, like every other public figure

I thought I clicked the reply button. Hmm.

Yeah it doesn't matter what came before or after. You can't say one and then say the other.
Racism is in all forms of color.
You can not be against one form of racism and not another.
You can not act like your heart is good when what you stand for is one sided.

Yeah I haven't followed the media like I used to. If it isn't sports I just picked up things on accident.
I figured "celebrities" would be out in force to collect their likes. At the end of the month they will hand in their likes for a paycheck. In the future when they have something to sell, they will hope that the public remember their "good deed". Shameless.

That's why they are hurting the cause. It's not a good image for a group of black men to beat down a Latina women just asking them not to destroy her home.
That has nothing to do with what Izzy is talking about. Why does he bear responsible for what those degenerates are doing? Because the color of his skin is the same?

That has nothing to do with what Izzy is talking about. Why does he bear responsible for what those degenerates are doing? Because the color of his skin is the same?

No.

This is the internet. There are more than one conversation happening at once.

He does know that New Zealand is one of the most progressive countries out there and their govt isn't even close to the state of the US', especially their Authorities...

I mean, marching in support for the US' shit is one thing, but he is acting like the police in NZ/public do the exact same shit as the US law enforcement/public.
I have a cousin who lives there as a firefighter. Wonderful country to live in, very tolerant society with one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

I read what he said about the elevator. Izzy is simply going to
intimidate some people if he pops into the elevator out of the blue. He’s a really tall guy and he also has a striking look and has a lot of tattoos. I don’t think all of those people are wary of him simply because he’s black.

Exactly. This is exactly what racism is. Not to mention other people's are destroying things too that they just don't show in the media as much.

Here's a video of my city. The women trying to stop them lives in an apartment above and asked them to stop because people live there.

Motherfuckers like that are full of shit and to be honest could get their heads blown off. They are just looking for any reason to act stupid.

It's almost like people are doing dumb shit on purpose to distract from the purpose of the protest. It's disgusting.

There's literally no proof the incident was racially motivated. Zero. No racial slur or anything. Just the fact that the cop is white was enough to start all of this shit. And our news, celebrities and democratic politicians thought it was enough to run with it and it worked, again.

Thats the important thing. This is not about a crime because of skin colour. Its about self entitlement, self victimizing and compensating their failure by destrying other peoples lifes.
These people always exist but the sad part is how they get protected by the media. Thats what I just dont get.

Can someone explain to me what is happening ? I know some cops killed an innocent black guy and that they want justice for him but why is everyone destroying shit on the streets ? i seen a video where they killed a guy trying to defend his shop. This shit is crazy. Some of these people act like animals. if this happened in my country, all the cops that killed that guy would be imprisoned and wont be able to do their job ever again. I bet my house that if the same thing that happened to floyd happend to a white guy, no one would give a fuck. I agree with that all races are equal but why the fuck destroy the whole city. If they got problems with cops then bother cops but not innocent people
It is mainly opportunists destroying our communities because they’re lowlife scum. Most of the protests start off peaceful and then turn violent as night falls. The officer who had his knee on George Floyd’s neck was charged with 3rd degree murder. The other officers on the scene have yet to face charges. I still have yet to see a single solution to all of this. You just have celebrities stirring up more emotions. You’re correct about if this were a black officer on a white guy. Nobody would bat an eye

Israel has been very vocal about the racism he has experienced growing up in New Zealand ever since he was kickboxing and brings it up in many interviews. Racists Sherdoggers just haven't been paying attention.

He's talking about white people being scare of him in an elevator....

Maybe its because you're 6'4, tatt'd up with the Sisqo hair, and the UFC MW Champ of the World....and not cus you are black

Adesanya calling about racism by calling who appear to be an Arab New Zealander "cracker."

Two wrongs don't make a right. Just adding more fuels to the fire.

Supporting reverse racism is just as bad as racism itself.

People can dislike Jones for his personal problems, but the fact is that Jones handled this situation much better than Adesanya did.

Motherfuckers like that are full of shit and to be honest could get their heads blown off. They are just looking for any reason to act stupid.

It's almost like people are doing dumb shit on purpose to distract from the purpose of the protest. It's disgusting.

Yeah I lived in the city growing up and there was a lot of crime where I lived. Now people have even more of a reason to act stupid because they feel it's justifiable. What happened to that man was horrible but where's the anger over this??? It's just a local news story. She literally just asked them to stop destroying her home and got beaten brutally. The husband even went out just trying to defend her and not even really hit any of them and he got it too.

Yeah I lived in the city growing up and there was a lot of crime where I lived. Now people have even more of a reason to act stupid because they feel it's justifiable. What happened to that man was horrible but where's the anger over this??? It's just a local news story. She literally just asked them to stop destroying her home and got beaten brutally. The husband even went out just trying to defend her and not even really hit any of them and he got it too.
Yeah I grew up in Newark NJ so I've seen my fair share of ignorant shit. There is no excuse for it. The type of shit pisses me off.

Even though there are posters in this thread saying shit I disagree with, ultimately what I am not for is this "us against them" mentality. That is what truly keeps things fucked up and ultimately I don't feel like that is what Adesanya is pushing but the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back