Media StyleBender emotional addressing Auckland crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to riot and destroy stuff and be violent and shiiiieeet
The peaceful protests didn’t get shit done. Rioting after mlk’s murder is what got the civil rights movement done.

Um no izzy.

You don't ask other tribes of people to fix your issues. You come together with your own tribe of people to do for one another and to protect each other like the other "races" of people do.

Besides he aint an american negro, don't ask other people for help on our behalf. Thats just weird.

Aww look at the butthurtness , meanwhile white people throw the n word out like it's their second language but yeah let's cry about cracker
Think you missed the point here big guy. He’s pleading for white people to speak up and help and the second some stranger on the internet hurls a minor, harmless criticism at him he slings racially charged insults. Hard to align yourself with someone like that.

Boycotting worked for the busses took a year. Fair housing bill took 6 days due to riots fam.
All these/those riots are government organized and planned out once they've pissed everyone off through continuous propaganda. Businesses being destroyed from rioting means nothing when the public will be the ones who need it. The "Fair housing bill" was already on the agenda and there's still problems in the communities today so what did it really accomplish? Boycotting takes away the dollar without giving into their game regardless of race or political agenda the media can't spin the narrative

He's a natural on the mic. A Martin Luther drag queen in the making

Just to be clear to you shertards, Izzy is taking part in a peaceful protest, not a riot.

time to riot and destroy stuff and be violent and shiiiieeet
That is for the opportunistic assholes of all races.

And the violence at the peaceful protests is coming from the police.

Just to be clear to you shertards, Izzy is taking part in a peaceful protest, not a riot.
You think that they would see the difference. But too many voicing your displeasure and supporting the Black Lives Matter cause is supporting the rioting looters. They're not one and the same - you'd think with all the genius' around here that that would be obvious (the difference between supporting black lives movement and the shit disturbers).

Whats happening is that all these stank ass teens got cabin fever from being locked down due to covid, and this whole Floyd situation gave them the perfect excuse to lash out. IT makes me sick cuz they make it worse for the real protesters. The parents are to blame also. Like, take control of your household wtf

That is for the opportunistic assholes of all races.

And the violence at the peaceful protests is coming from the police.

So the police commit more violence than these "peaceful protesters"? Please.

Yeah I grew up in Newark NJ so I've seen my fair share of ignorant shit. There is no excuse for it. The type of shit pisses me off.

Even though there are posters in this thread saying shit I disagree with, ultimately what I am not for is this "us against them" mentality. That is what truly keeps things fucked up and ultimately I don't feel like that is what Adesanya is pushing but the opposite.
Well put

Imagine being a white guy offended by the word cracker. Probably the same crew who talks about how 'triggered' everyone else is all the time.
Yup lol. Shits not remotely upsetting

All these/those riots are government organized and planned out once they've pissed everyone off through continuous propaganda. Businesses being destroyed from rioting means nothing when the public will be the ones who need it. The "Fair housing bill" was already on the agenda and there's still problems in the communities today so what did it really accomplish? Boycotting takes away the dollar without giving into their game regardless of race or political agenda the media can't spin the narrative
Nah, fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back