Media StyleBender emotional addressing Auckland crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

We’ve been marching so long but it’s not about us now. Shout out to all the white people, people of different races, cause we need you. We need you to speak up. We need you to say something.“

He does know that New Zealand is one of the most progressive countries out there and their govt isn't even close to the state of the US', especially their Authorities...

I mean, marching in support for the US' shit is one thing, but he is acting like the police in NZ/public do the exact same shit as the US law enforcement/public.
Yeah I remember him talking about how he had a great childhood. I don't remember what his parents did but they were middle class. Not sure how it is there but where I live the city is run down and where low income people live and where crime occurs because of that. Many of the population there is black so there's multiple socio-economical issues. Typically if you're outside of the city where there's less crimes you likely won't get pulled over unless it's for a speeding ticket no matter the race.

I don't think Israel knows what many poor black people experience in the US. The have a lot more to worry about than people being afraid of them when walking by. He's also 6'4. A lot of people would be intimidated by someone of his stature regardless of his race.

Can someone explain to me what is happening ? I know some cops killed an innocent black guy and that they want justice for him but why is everyone destroying shit on the streets ? i seen a video where they killed a guy trying to defend his shop. This shit is crazy. Some of these people act like animals. if this happened in my country, all the cops that killed that guy would be imprisoned and wont be able to do their job ever again. I bet my house that if the same thing that happened to floyd happend to a white guy, no one would give a fuck. I agree with that all races are equal but why the fuck destroy the whole city. If they got problems with cops then bother cops but not innocent people

Can someone explain to me what is happening ? I know some cops killed an innocent black guy and that they want justice for him but why is everyone destroying shit on the streets ? i seen a video where they killed a guy trying to defend his shop. This shit is crazy. Some of these people act like animals. if this happened in my country, all the cops that killed that guy would be imprisoned and wont be able to do their job ever again. I bet my house that if the same thing that happened to floyd happend to a white guy, no one would give a fuck. I agree with that all races are equal but why the fuck destroy the whole city. If they got problems with cops then bother cops but not innocent people
The way I see it it's an opportunity for people to steal shit. They are destroying locally owned business because they just want to take what's inside. They aren't burning down the buildings until there's nothing left in them. Others will justify it saying that peaceful protests don't work so if they destroy everything it will get more attention from the media and hopefully cause change. It's odd because almost everyone agrees that what happened was horrible and wrong no matter the race. The man's own brother has asked people to peacefully protest and what people are doing is horrible and making things worse which oddly people aren't listening to. I could see people surrounding police stations and I don't agree with the destruction of police vehicles and building but at least that would make sense. A lot of the business in my city are minority owned so they are destroying people lives who are part of the same cause.

EZdR0GvWoAA9_Px

Here's a video of my city. The women trying to stop them lives in an apartment above and asked them to stop because people live there.

Terrible.

My city population is under 40k. These things don't really happen here.
I don't care if I was too be beaten up, I'd still try to stop them from being up someone- a female no less.

Good for Israel. People who don't like it can get the fuck out. Israel has earned his platform through blood, sweat, and tears. What makes you think you little pussy sitting on your internet chair can tell him what to use it for, and WHY do you think your entitled? Because you're white? Check yourself.

He does know that New Zealand is one of the most progressive countries out there and their govt isn't even close to the state of the US', especially their Authorities...

I mean, marching in support for the US' shit is one thing, but he is acting like the police in NZ/public do the exact same shit as the US law enforcement/public.
I've heard that nonsense here too. If anything our police isn't hands on enough.

Thanks.
I am on my work computer and certain links don't show.

Why would he be preaching against racism and then go and call someone a cracker?
Don't see like he cares much about racism if it doesn't 'affect' him.
At least from this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back