Law Supreme Court blocks Biden administration’s eviction moratorium

I’ve been telling myself it’s coming for a couple years but prices keeping getting more absurd. But maybe that’s just Los Angeles.
there is too much demand for free standing single family homes. They would be bought out by big management companies and leased. Big money involvement is why the housing market will never crash again (made possible by bailing out all those financial institutions during the financial crisis).

there is too much demand for free standing single family homes. They would be bought out by big management companies and leased. Big money involvement is why the housing market will never crash again (made possible by bailing out all those financial institutions during the financial crisis).

yeah, I’ve always been the type to not take on huge debt, pay things off ahead of schedule etc. but at this point I’m probably just going to bite the bullet. Have friends that did 3 years ago and their homes have increased in value by 300k.

Wonder if the house market going to crash. Was thinking About buying a second home, if alot of homes hit the markets.
when the chinese housing market crashes we are all fucked

Ya. My house I bought in 2009 for $149k is worth 450k right now lol. I paid it off earlier this year .

It is absolutely crazy, we are in Ohio and our modest 230k house would easily get close to 400k right now if we sold.

<WhatIsThis>

Being a landlord is work.

Okay but realistically, are these people going to afford rent while working some minimum wage job? Also what if they catch covid while working one of these jobs? I'm guessing Walmart and McDonald's don't really take care of their employees like most of our jobs do.

Congress has to pass the policy instead of it being executive action.

Where's the fraud squad?

E9xCNJkUUAYjpct

As they should. The initial legislation expired and was falsely extended under bullshit reasoning from the CDC, who has no real authority to do so.

Needs a run through Congress if anything reimplemented or extended.

Right. They did no work to buy it and do no work to maintain it . . . good grief.
They put down a down payment and maybe some money for renovations. From there in out it's all just extracting money from people in the form of rent to pay for the mortgage and maintenance and taxes; but keep kicking that boot.

Back