Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

As can be clearly seen here, most people agree that @So Fresh , in fact, batshit crazy. But something that makes me raise my eyebrows is how he uses emotes of the cute kind like a 10 year old girl in his posts. Creepy as fuck.

I was curious who you were all talking about.

That fucker went on ignore a LONG time ago for me. One of the worst posters on the forum.

As can be clearly seen here, most people agree that @So Fresh , in fact, batshit crazy. But something that makes me raise my eyebrows is how he uses emotes of the cute kind like a 10 year old girl in his posts. Creepy as fuck.
I just assumed he’s a young gay guy

Well look who choose to ignore everything I said you were wrong about. Nice cop out.

I see that I didn’t specify it was about the sex crime but I did mentioned that you kept attacking me about misreadings. So, I agree I should’ve been more specific about that. Other than that I admitted every thing I misspoke or said wrong. I’be been doing that the whole thread, so you trying to portray that I don’t do that is just being disingenuous and you trying to smear me because you’re losing the argument.

That being said maybe now you can adres all the lies you are spreading about me, that is if you are a man lol.

Your tactic is pretty clear by now. You just throw out a couple accusations and false information clouding the discussion and then focus on mistakes being made and ignoring all your own shortcoming. You haven’t addressed all your false accusations and information, you just point the finger.

I mean it started out with me pointing out to you that segregation doesn’t work and now were talking about moving 2 million immigrants and sex crimes.

I’m kinda done with this discussion. You haven’t shown one time that you’re able to argue in good faith. But hey, at least you got some likes and attention from other right wing dorks.
Enjoy your day.

You're still avoiding it. You say that you misread but you still didn't actually comment on what I said, despite that I directly pointed out that it's what it takes to own up to it. You didn't even dispute that, you just ignored it as usual.

It's hilarious that you think it works to talk about my shortcomings when you're the one that is trying to discuss immigration while not even knowing about temporary residence permits. I'm still laughing at how anyone can be so clueless about something and still want to discuss it.

And now you're crying about good faith after having been driving a bad faith argument the entire time. No wonder that the only person that's been on your side was the one calling for genocide.

And no, you're done because you're failing so bad.

You're still avoiding it. You say that you misread but you still didn't actually comment on what I said, despite that I directly pointed out that it's what it takes to own up to it. You didn't even dispute that, you just ignored it as usual.

It's hilarious that you think it works to talk about my shortcomings when you're the one that is trying to discuss immigration while not even knowing about temporary residence permits. I'm still laughing at how anyone can be so clueless about something and still want to discuss it.

And now you're crying about good faith after having been driving a bad faith argument the entire time. No wonder that the only person that's been on your side was the one calling for genocide.

And no, you're done because you're failing so bad.
<YeahOKJen>

I just don’t really trust people who are giving anti islamic vibes and then suddenly talk about “culture” while we all know they mean Islam, so maybe that’s “bad faith” and that’s on me. I’ve just had too many discussions with people who hide behind these rhetoric tricks.
I get that but sometimes its better not to respond than to respond in bad faith.

Are they still saying any rise in rape has been thoroughly debunked because of the "definition change"? The one that changed in 2011. . .
<{you!}> <Prem974><{Ray1}>
<TrumpWrong1>
In 2018, Sweden passed a new law that criminalizes sex without consent as rape, even when there are no threats, coercion, or violence involved.[4] Sweden no longer requires prosecutors to prove the use or threat of violence or coercion. This led to a rise in convictions of 75% to 333.

You were talking ABOUT me which is even more rude. But I see you’re ducking the question. Maybe you’re the gay one <LikeReally5>

Since you're being so persistent ill let you know I was joking... I'm starting to reconsider now you're being so whiny about it though

<TrumpWrong1>
In 2018, Sweden passed a new law that criminalizes sex without consent as rape, even when there are no threats, coercion, or violence involved.[4] Sweden no longer requires prosecutors to prove the use or threat of violence or coercion. This led to a rise in convictions of 75% to 333.
They weren't changed in Germany and the migrant crisis wasn't in 2018. There are articles about the increase. Including cologne and in Sweden. If they aligned in time and across countries with the influx then you would have a point.

They weren't changed in Germany and the migrant crisis wasn't in 2018. There are articles about the increase. Including cologne and in Sweden. If they aligned in time and across countries with the influx then you would have a point.
Yeah you’re right, they number of reported rapes actually declined in 2015 (Sweden).

Back