Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

It was obvious from the start of the thread that he isn't someone that is willing to learn, he just wants to project his own views on others. Anyone that barely reacts to calls of genocide and other deadly violence against non-Muslims and gets really upset over even mild criticism towards Muslims is clearly not someone that will ever adhere to reason. Add that he's really uneducated, missing even extremely basic information about the subjects he tries to discuss, and the picture is pretty clear.

That's why it's just fun to point out all the mistakes he does and watch him flail around and pretend that people don't notice when he keeps ignoring most of the important things. Just expose the flaws for other people that don't know the subjects.

It was obvious from the start of the thread that he isn't someone that is willing to learn, he just wants to project his own views on others. Anyone that barely reacts to calls of genocide and other deadly violence against non-Muslims and gets really upset over even mild criticism towards Muslims is clearly not someone that will ever adhere to reason. Add that he's really uneducated, missing even extremely basic information about the subjects he tries to discuss, and the picture is pretty clear.

That's why it's just fun to point out all the mistakes he does and watch him flail around and pretend that people don't notice when he keeps ignoring most of the important things. Just expose the flaws for other people that don't know the subjects.

Personally, I think it's just a waste of time to have a dialogue with someone who can't compromise. Everything is about the extreme in his case. In his world there are no nuances, but he draws everyone over the same comb and constantly generalizes.

I see that he stubbornly insists that the second generation MENA criminals cannot be deported as they are citizens. He believes that one can behave in any way and need not be afraid of consequences, but he is completely wrong. The Sweden Democrats want to do as in Denmark. When you constantly show your host nation that you have no plans to become part of the rest of society, you have reached the stage where you have exhausted your right to remain in the country. So of course there should be no obstacle to taking away the citizenship of these unproductive MENA sunni muslim parasites.

As in most cases, the traumatized refugees go back to their home country on holidays. And for that reason, we don't have to feel guilty that they will be persecuted in their old homeland if we were to take their Swedish passports. Out with them and more it will be. We are simply fed up with MENA Sunni Muslims.

Danish-born IS fighter loses citizenship
https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/danskfodd-is-krigare-forlorar-medborgarskap/

Iraq's defense minister is being investigated for grant crimes in Sweden
https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/iraks-forsvarsminister-far-bidrag-i-sverige/

Normal adults watch cute cartoons like that with their kids, but you're not normal.
My god, you’re like that annoying fly that keeps buzzing around your head. Do you also dream about me?

More proof that we can indeed deport Sunni Muslims from Sweden.

The government has decided that all 6 Muslim men must be deported
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/har-ar-de-sex-muslimska-ledarna-som-sitter-i-forvar

The Koran teacher must be deported by government decision
https://doku.nu/2021/03/02/koranlararen-ska-utvisas-efter-regeringsbeslut/

The man has worked as a Koran teacher for minors in the radical Islamist association Sweden's United Muslims (SFM). According to information from the file in the case, in that role he is said to have advocated a violent interpretation of Islam.

The suspected IS recruiter has been deported in Säpoinstats
https://doku.nu/2022/01/20/misstankte-is-rekryteraren-har-utvisats-i-sapoinsats/

Ska%CC%88rmavbild-2021-03-29-kl.-20.14.31-777x437.jpg

January 20, 2022. The former suspected IS recruiter Ahmed Ahmed has been in custody for a long time awaiting deportation because he has been judged to pose a threat to the security of the kingdom. Last week he was flown out of the country in a secret Säpo operation.

Tightened rules on deportation due to crime
https://www.regeringen.se/pressmeddelanden/2022/02/skarpta-regler-om-utvisning-pa-grund-av-brott2/

February 11, 2022. The government has decided on a legal council referral to tighten the rules for deportation due to crime. The proposals aim to make it possible to deport foreigners who commit crimes to a greater extent than today.

Sorry dude, I´m not gay.
But you are obsessed with me. I’m living in your head rent free, you wake up with me, you go to sleep with me, you go through my posting history to tag me in comments, you’re asking other people about me.. i mean it’s kind of creepy.

If I didn’t know better you’re secretly having a crush on me and you’re lashing out because of it <Fedor23>

But you are obsessed with me. I’m living in your head rent free, you wake up with me, you go to sleep with me, you go through my posting history to tag me in comments, you’re asking other people about me.. i mean it’s kind of creepy.

If I didn’t know better you’re secretly having a crush on me and you’re lashing out because of it <Fedor23>

Your desperation is noticeable.

But i imagine you wear something like this.

laEDpt3.jpg

By that standard you seem to be obsessed with me since you keep responding to posts I make to other people, even after you've said twice that you're done. You just can't stay away it seems.

Personally, I think it's just a waste of time to have a dialogue with someone who can't compromise. Everything is about the extreme in his case. In his world there are no nuances, but he draws everyone over the same comb and constantly generalizes.

I see that he stubbornly insists that the second generation MENA criminals cannot be deported as they are citizens. He believes that one can behave in any way and need not be afraid of consequences, but he is completely wrong. The Sweden Democrats want to do as in Denmark. When you constantly show your host nation that you have no plans to become part of the rest of society, you have reached the stage where you have exhausted your right to remain in the country. So of course there should be no obstacle to taking away the citizenship of these unproductive MENA sunni muslim parasites.

As in most cases, the traumatized refugees go back to their home country on holidays. And for that reason, we don't have to feel guilty that they will be persecuted in their old homeland if we were to take their Swedish passports. Out with them and more it will be. We are simply fed up with MENA Sunni Muslims.

Danish-born IS fighter loses citizenship
https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/danskfodd-is-krigare-forlorar-medborgarskap/

Iraq's defense minister is being investigated for grant crimes in Sweden
https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/iraks-forsvarsminister-far-bidrag-i-sverige/

It's only a waste of you expect something constructive from him. To respond to him to make his lack of logic and understanding even more apparent has value on top of that it's funny seeing him react really poorly to being proven ignorant.

By that standard you seem to be obsessed with me since you keep responding to posts I make to other people, even after you've said twice that you're done. You just can't stay away it seems.
Post where you keep talking about me <{jackyeah}>

Now you’re even imagining what I wear, very suspect my guy
<{fry}>

Listen dude.

You have created this mess with the way you treat strangers. You apparently do not have the right tools to enter into a dialogue in a good way. You are aggressive and dominant and think you know best. No wonder that not many people can take you seriously. To illustrate how crazy you are, I can offer myself.

Once upon a time, not many years ago, I was still a leftist or more precisely center-left, that is, the more pragmatic part of the Social democrats. Humanism has been tangible in my life and when I was even younger I jumped from one voluntary work to another and on that way I got to experience 3 countries in Africa that were previously ruled with an iron fist by Portugal.

So yes, I was a bit of an idealist and wanted to hug the whole world. But after a few trips to Mozambique and India to work with latrine construction with my own modification of a spiral model that could attract flies into a death trap of poison, the sense of adventure began to wane as bureaucracy and corruption became more and more decisive for my daily planning. That corruption rules and becomes part of the culture was something I quickly had to accept and over time I became corrupt myself to make the logistics work so that material could arrive with a week's delay instead of 1 month or not at all. My attitude became more serious and I began to resent something immensely as the idealistic part of me disappeared and was replaced by contempt as a step forward always took 2 steps back. That during this time I gained so much respect for women as they worked all day long and were never thanked for it. It was also here that I thought that if it hadn't been for women, Africa would have stood still.

With life experience and age, it is natural to start thinking in other ways, the more realistic ones, and the adventures of my younger days made me appreciate more and more how good a system we really have in Sweden and I wish all countries could have it like that. And today I live permanently in Sweden because away is good, but at home the best really matches reality. And now that I have experienced MENA people on a daily basis through my work, I can only state that there is no other ethnic, cultural or religious grouping that stands out as badly in our society as this MENA group does. I admit that I am extra outspoken when I describe a person as MENA Sunni Muslim, but I do this so as not to drag in other cultures from the same area who have a different religion. I have found a place online where I can dare to be outspoken and realistically honest that I would not have been able to express myself in the same way in my own everyday life as my country and my culture still do not allow one to be too direct and always considerate.

And here we Swedes have a lot of the blame at the same time that we really shouldn't be blamed because it's basically about our country and our conditions, right? In our eagerness to show a big heart, we have unfortunately welcomed the wrong part of the world to our country. On a cultural dimension, it is not possible to combine people from the world's most masculine countries with the world's most feminine culture that exists in Sweden. No matter how much money and time we have pumped in to get these people to become part of Sweden, it has not succeeded and now 30 years have passed. This type of mass immigration might be successful if the host country had been large in size and had a large population, but it has not been successful in Sweden and we will go down in history as having failed to get a cordial understanding between 2 opposite poles of cultural thinking and behavior patterns and mentality.

And here I want to end by telling you to grow up and get work and life experience. Reading is always good, but you lose your grip on reality if you base it only on theoretical knowledge from reading materials. And hide your high thoughts about yourself as no normal human being likes those who do not show integrity and respect for the thoughts of others.

Maybe it was this:

LOL. Icing on the cake. He just seems really feminine and always on the issues that a leftist gay guy would.

I thought he was straight because he seems to take offense at gay accusations, but maybe not. Who the fuck takes an AIDS test?

LMAO

Thanks for the laugh!

@Yehudim . The last line was superb. Who the fuck takes an AIDS test? hahahahaha

LOL. Icing on the cake. He just seems really feminine and always on the issues that a leftist gay guy would.

I thought he was straight because he seems to take offense at gay accusations, but maybe not. Who the fuck takes an AIDS test?
Who the fuck takes an AIDS test? Lol, people who are sexually active and have different sexual partners. I know that sounds weird for a virgin basement dweller like you. Or do you still live in the 80s and think AIDS is only a gay disease.

And where do I take offense of gay accusations? Idc if ya’ll think I’m gay lol, why would I?

Back