Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

@So Fresh my sunni muslim often AIDS-tested sherdogger.

These are the type of immigrants that every country wants. People who show their surroundings that they can be counted on in the big social equation. People who have the desire to learn a new language and become part of the rest of us. People who bring new skills to jobs that are needed. Not the cleaning jobs we create in Sweden to hide the worst unemployment numbers of MENA Sunni Muslims.

Elena commutes 460 kilometers to learn Swedish: "Hope to get a job as a nurse"
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/v...enska-i-umea-hoppas-fa-jobb-som-sjukskoterska

02FBN7I.jpg

Elena Mordovskaya worked as a nurse in Ukraine before coming to Sweden. Now she lives in Storuman and commutes 460 kilometers round trip four days a week to learn Swedish.

- I want work as a nurse or assistant nurse, says Elena Mordovskaya.

There are a total of 20 Ukrainians with different experiences of jobs in healthcare who are taking Umeå municipality's vocational preparation language course "Vårda Umeå".
The course takes place on site in Umeå every day of the week except Wednesday, when the students have the opportunity to work remotely.

After barely three months in Sweden - now Marina from Ukraine has got a job as an electrical engineer
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/d...re-manader-i-sverige-fick-jobb-som-elingenjor

xeTpFj3.jpg

She fled the war in Ukraine with her two children and came to Sweden at the beginning of March. Now, after barely three months in the new country, Marina Verovchuk has started working at Sweco in Borlänge.

- I am happy and happy and did not expect to get a job so quickly, she says.

Together with her two children and two other women with children, Marina Verovchuk disembarked in Nynärshamn at the beginning of March – tired and worn out. They came via Poland and had left the war-torn country. Marina's husband, who is an army doctor, had to stay - like all other men over 19. Marina's life literally changed overnight. From a life where she worked as an electrical engineer, she became a refugee. But after barely three months in Sweden, she has started a new life. In June, she was employed by the Sweco group at the office in Borlänge.

Nikolaj fled the war in Ukraine - now works at a nursery garden in Stångby
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/nikolaj-flydde-kriget-jobbar-nu-pa-plantskola-i-stangby

E8OyoU5.jpg

It was quickly possible to pair Nikolaj Stepankin with work at the nursery garden in Stångby outside Lund. A week after he arrived in Sweden from wartime Ukraine, he had received a job offer.

- For me, it means that I can disperse my thoughts and get food on the table for my three children, he says.

SVT Nyheter Skåne already met the Stepankin family when they arrived at the port of Ystad at the beginning of March. They had then fled Kyiv through Poland and received help from a volunteer association to get a bus to Sweden. Men between the ages of 18 and 60 are currently not allowed to leave Ukraine - but those who have three or more children are exempt from that requirement. The family had then left both their home and their flower business in ruins behind them. Now they live in Vallkärra in northern Lund and Nikolaj was quickly offered a job at the nursery in Stångby.

- I was told through contacts that there were a couple of people who fled Ukraine who had previous experience with cultivation. It fits perfectly because we always need extra labor in the spring when there is a lot of planting of our trees, says Johan Wiese at the nursery.

For Nikolaj Stepankin, the job at the nursery school in Stångby not only means money to support the family, but also something that takes his mind off what is happening in his home country.

Inna Stepankina, who is married to Nikolaj, was also offered a job at the nursery, but as their three children have not received school or daycare yet, she has to stay at home with them.

- We hope it will be resolved soon. The children need to get out and find other things and my wife too, says Nikolaj.

It was obvious from the start of the thread that he isn't someone that is willing to learn, he just wants to project his own views on others. Anyone that barely reacts to calls of genocide and other deadly violence against non-Muslims and gets really upset over even mild criticism towards Muslims is clearly not someone that will ever adhere to reason. Add that he's really uneducated, missing even extremely basic information about the subjects he tries to discuss, and the picture is pretty clear.

That's why it's just fun to point out all the mistakes he does and watch him flail around and pretend that people don't notice when he keeps ignoring most of the important things. Just expose the flaws for other people that don't know the subjects.
I think that's fair but at the same time I remember the sweede thread where some of the right wingers ITT dogpiling So Fresh were nodding along while sweede called for the mass deportation of Muslims from Europe. He got banned for those kinds of comments and not only did the right wingers not criticize him, they defended him and said it was unjust. So that blind spot is just as real on the anti-Muslim side.

This is what I was talking about earlier, obviously not a good faith response.

I think that's fair but at the same time I remember the sweede thread where some of the right wingers ITT dogpiling So Fresh were nodding along while sweede called for the mass deportation of Muslims from Europe. He got banned for those kinds of comments and not only did the right wingers not criticize him, they defended him and said it was unjust. So that blind spot is just as real on the anti-Muslim side.

Do you mean this thread?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...with-execution-movies.3990329/#post-153699775

I had to find out what dogpiling means. Abuse and harassment?

Are you serious?

Then what do you want to call an individual who accuses people of being racists, islamophobes and xenophobes? He lies and makes things up. Is it acceptable and not so serious? Can anyone throw away such gross accusations? Imagine if someone had accused you of these things in real life. And no, we are not talking about a question, but direct accusations.

Do you mean this thread?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...with-execution-movies.3990329/#post-153699775

I had to find out what dogpiling means. Abuse and harassment?

Are you serious?

Then what do you want to call an individual who accuses people of being racists, islamophobes and xenophobes? He lies and makes things up. Is it acceptable and not so serious? Can anyone throw away such gross accusations? Imagine if someone had accused you of these things in real life. And no, we are not talking about a question, but direct accusations.
This is what a dog pile is
A disorderly pile of people formed by jumping upon a victim.
In colloquial speech we in the US refer to someone who is being criticized or confronted by multiple parties as being metaphorically dog piled. Didn't occur to me that its colloquial US speech that Euros might not get, learn something new everyday I guess.

This is what a dog pile is

In colloquial speech we in the US refer to someone who is being criticized or confronted by multiple parties as being metaphorically dog piled. Didn't occur to me that its colloquial US speech that Euros might not get, learn something new everyday I guess.

But you said dogpiling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogpiling_(Internet)

Dog-piling, or a dog-pile is a form of online harassment[1] or online abuse. Examples of online abuse include flaming, doxing (online release of personal information without consent), impersonation, and public shaming.

This is what I was talking about earlier, obviously not a good faith response.
Bruh you really think I’m still gonna seriously respond to someone like that, and who keeps accusing me and bad mouthing me. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I’ve tried the good faith way, I’m way beyond that now.

I mean even you are buying the “mild criticism” now.

Bruh you really think I’m still gonna seriously respond to someone like that, and who keeps accusing me and bad mouthing me. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I’ve tried the good faith way, I’m way beyond that now.

I mean even you are buying the “mild criticism” now.
Everyone else is wrong, you’re in the right.

Everyone else is wrong, you’re in the right.
“Everyone” lol

it’s always the same guys, people come in here specifically just to whine about me because they think “im the most horrible poster”, coincidentally it all are right wingers who I had previousl altercation with.

I mean take you for instance. You haven’t once said anything on topic to me. The only thing you do is make snarky comments trying to be clever. Or calling me gay lol.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I’ve tried the good faith way, I’m way beyond that now.

This further proves how batshit crazy you are. In your fantasy world, rightwing dorks are the culprits in the drama. However, I want to inform you that the opinion of you has nothing to do with political orientation, as both left and right think you are a crazy and impossible person to deal with.

Quite honestly, take a break and do some introspection. Then maybe you'll find that the reason so many members here are talking nasty to you is because you're simply a shitposter.

That may be so, but the issue isn't just not engaging with a poster but actively talking to that poster when the comments are made and only expressing minor disagreement to the severity but expressed general agreement with the sentiments expressed, as well as that calling for deportations is still far and away less severe than calling for genocide, decapitations, etc. It also sounds a bit odd that someone would be banned for calling for deportations when someone that called for worse things didn't (and to be clear, I don't care whether there are any consequences for the latter).

This further proves how batshit crazy you are. In your fantasy world, rightwing dorks are the culprits in the drama. However, I want to inform you that the opinion of you has nothing to do with political orientation, as both left and right think you are a crazy and impossible person to deal with.

Quite honestly, take a break and do some introspection. Then maybe you'll find that the reason so many members here are talking nasty to you is because you're simply a shitposter.
No it’s because they are right wing dorks.

No it’s because they are right wing dorks.

Nope, I'm a leftist in most ways except immigration from MENA with Sunni Islam as a religion, and so I vote right because of this very thing.

You are just mad because you are a Sunni Muslim yourself and therefore you are behaving like a little child. Just look how you reacted by denying you are gay.

Nope, I'm a leftist in most ways except immigration from MENA with Sunni Islam as a religion, and so I vote right because of this very thing.

You are just mad because you are a Sunni Muslim yourself and therefore you are behaving like a little child. Just look how you reacted by denying you are gay.
But how did you get those dubs though? Maybe you need to do some self reflection.

But how did you get those dubs though? Maybe you need to do some self reflection.

I understand that you seem to have a difficult life and that you react on this site by simply acting like a shit poster. And this reflects your own real life. And for that reason, I feel sorry for you. I know it's hard for you, but there are people all around you in the world with their hearts in the right place whether they are left or right wing dorks.

I understand that you seem to have a difficult life and that you react on this site by simply acting like a shit poster. And this reflects your own real life. And for that reason, I feel sorry for you. I know it's hard for you, but there are people all around you in the world with their hearts in the right place whether they are left or right wing dorks.
But how did you get those dubs though?

But how did you get those dubs though?

Now I'll be honest as I always am, but in real life I'm more of the sarcastic type. But that kind of mediation isn't easy online between strangers.

Just because I have double yellows doesn't mean I'm a shitposter as you are proof of this.

But my honest opinion, as I have seen mods come and go for many years, it is currently in favor of left-wing political agenda. I have seen censorship measures through the removal of various posts that were not offensive in any way and I do not think this is a good development as I come from a country where you can say what you think on our large forums, and the USA always talks about its freedom.

At the moment there are only a couple of people who can counteract this uneven distribution and in many ways it is only one (@Madmick ) who is a right-wing mod who has to carry a lot on his shoulders in the war room. @irish_thug and @Oeshon was a nice balance to the dark force which every year has gained more power to get rid of honest dissenters.

Now I'll be honest as I always am, but in real life I'm more of the sarcastic type. But that kind of mediation isn't easy online between strangers.

Just because I have double yellows doesn't mean I'm a shitposter as you are proof of this.

But my honest opinion, as I have seen mods come and go for many years, it is currently in favor of left-wing political agenda. I have seen censorship measures through the removal of various posts that were not offensive in any way and I do not think this is a good development as I come from a country where you can say what you think on our large forums, and the USA always talks about its freedom.

At the moment there are only a couple of people who can counteract this uneven distribution and in many ways it is only one (@Madmick ) who is a right-wing mod who has to carry a lot on his shoulders in the war room. @irish_thug and @Oeshon was a nice balance to the dark force which every year has gained more power to get rid of honest dissenters.
Still didn’t answer my question. Why are you ducking?

Still didn’t answer my question. Why are you ducking?

Oh, I already gave you the answer several times earlier in the thread.

But you still don't seem to understand the difference between,

1. Are you gay?

2. Why do you enjoy a dick in the ass?

Back