Elections Sweden Election 2022 - A brighter future

Nice : that is at best, intentionally incomplete and malicious definition focusing on the lowest common denominator expression that'll probably envelope three quarters of the world's population as xenophobes, probably including yourself as well.
The word 'fear' becomes irrelevant, when you actually have sensible controls and understanding over what's happening around you and manipulating others by either exaggerating or downplaying the phenomena leads to extremism and ergo, whatever the fuck is going in Sweden both in terms of communities and political movements.

So should I practice self-censorship when discussing uncomfortable and controversial topics of the kind we're discussing on this thread? Genetics (the level of risk in hereditary traits, serotonin processing capabilities) are somewhat a controversial but crucial topics, when discussing human behaviour and potential environmental influence. Thanks to nazi-science and the other sensationalist, politically-charged doctrine of hierarchy and supremacy, the majority of the people today seem to mistake genetics with a pseudoscientific concept of 'race', which is just stupid and wrong.
But if in general, we're OK talk about risks of hereditary depression for example, so should we be able to talk about aggression as well, due to both having genetic sensitivity linked to them, apart from environmental factors.

I can only speak for myself, but I know that I'm not a racist, bigot or a xenophobe and I don't see why I should back down from my positions just because someone wants to label me as such.

Well said.

It is just to state that a small and very vocal minority is hijacking the threads here.

That they don't even take into account that new behaviors and mentalities are helping to break our Swedish welfare system.

Criticizing this mentality which is based so much on the values of Islam always is the same as racism in the eyes of these highly moral and pious sunnis as they take it all personally.

These 2 Sunni Muslims have again shown their bad side by being insulted by criticism of their religion when it is really only being discussed which geographical area these MENA people come from.

Criticizing or joking about a religious ideology is apparently only acceptable if it is not about Islam.

Nobody is asking you to self censor. Just own up to your own viewpoints. But like I said, you all are never going to do that. You just wanna be xenophobic, racist, islamophobic or whatever without having to bear the consequences.

The right always says that racism and xenophobia or fascism gets watered down. I say it’s the other way around. Racism, etc. gets normalized and this thread is the perfect example.

We have a TS who has shown the most blatant racism and xenophobia on this site that I have encountered and I get attacked for pointing it out. All the people who are always crying about others saying people are racists or xenophobes or who claim to be “centres” are riding his dick. He gets likes, people agree with him, or refrain for calling him out.

This is just the perfect example, everything in this thread disproves that.

That being said, intent matters. Discussing hereditary risks of certain genetic factors in good faith is okay. Using this to badly portray a certain group of people, religion or culture or further demonize them is what people object against.

The starting point from this thread was: “MENA people or sunni muslims or whatever label fits the narrative are bad and now we are gonna find ways to confirm this bias”.

See how it started with it being due to religion, then it was culture, then it was genetics. It’s a slippery slope and in the meantime it gets normalized.

Anyway I’ve never understood the denial of their viewpoints on the right. If you belief in something take some pride in it.

Shia good

Sunni bad

What's so hard for you to understand that I don't want to drag in Shia Muslims when it comes to Sunnis who create trouble and misery?

Shia good

Sunni bad

What's so hard for you to understand that I don't want to drag in Shia Muslims when it comes to Sunnis who create trouble and misery?
Yeah like I said: shia, sunni, MENA, immigrants, or whatever terms you use that fits your narrative at that point. It perfectly fits your disingenuous way of arguing.

Yeah like I said: shia, sunni, MENA, immigrants, or whatever terms you use that fits your narrative at that point. It perfectly fits your disingenuous way of arguing.

Bla bla bla

Did you get your testresult today?

Yeah, I know it’s hard to counter that expose <JonesDXSuckIt>

You will hear it for the rest of your time here on this site.

You should be a little more careful when you talk openly about very personal things like that you take a MENA test or was it an AIDS test every two weeks.

You will hear it for the rest of your time here on this site.

You should be a little more careful when you talk openly about very personal things like that you take a MENA test or was it an AIDS test every two weeks.
oh yeah I’m real worried about virgins using my safe sex practices against me <Lmaoo>

oh yeah I’m real worried about virgins using my safe sex practices against me <Lmaoo>

Hey internet tough guy. You accuse people of racism and do it in a very nonchalant way.

Try that trick in real life. Accuse someone of racism and any other crap you can think of and see how well you are received.

Racism is about skin tone and appearance. This thread is not about this. I have a perfectly normal relationship with Thais, Vietnamese, Indians, Iranians, Ghanaians and all other ethnic backgrounds regardless of religion.

But if you come from Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine or Iraq, there must be proof of goodwill and commitment if I am to have any confidence in you.

I think using protection instead of doing a HIV test every 14 days would be safer and less of a hassle.

Hey internet tough guy. You accuse people of racism and do it in a very nonchalant way.

Try that trick in real life. Accuse someone of racism and any other crap you can think of and see how well you are received.

Racism is about skin tone and appearance. This thread is not about this. I have a perfectly normal relationship with Thais, Vietnamese, Indians, Iranians, Ghanaians and all other ethnic backgrounds regardless of religion.

But if you come from Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine or Iraq, there must be proof of goodwill and commitment if I am to have any confidence in you.
This is the equivalent of “I can’t be racist because my neighbor is black” <Lmaoo>

but if you think that calling people out on their bullshit is “tough”.. well.. I’m guilty.

I think using protection instead of doing a HIV test every 14 days would be safer and less of a hassle.
Nothing is 100% safe though. And ofc I’m not doing it every 2 weeks, it doesn’t even work like that <Lmaoo> I didn’t expect you to be this gullible.

Nothing is 100% safe though. And ofc I’m not doing it every 2 weeks, it doesn’t even work like that <Lmaoo> I didn’t expect you to be this gullible.

Based on the lack of information its hard to be anything.

This is the equivalent of “I can’t be racist because my neighbor is black” <Lmaoo>

but if you think that calling people out on their bullshit is “tough”.. well.. I’m guilty.

Honestly. What is wrong with you?

Your way of communicating is that of a defiant teenage girl.

Välkommen in i värmen. Det var ett tag sedan.

Hoppas allt är bra på arbete och hem och att du får mycket motion med ditt cyklande. Jag hoppas du inte fuskar med elcykel!

Ha det bra.

Reactions: lsa
Nobody is asking you to self censor. Just own up to your own viewpoints. But like I said, you all are never going to do that. You just wanna be xenophobic, racist, islamophobic or whatever without having to bear the consequences.

The right always says that racism and xenophobia or fascism gets watered down. I say it’s the other way around. Racism, etc. gets normalized and this thread is the perfect example.

We have a TS who has shown the most blatant racism and xenophobia on this site that I have encountered and I get attacked for pointing it out. All the people who are always crying about others saying people are racists or xenophobes or who claim to be “centres” are riding his dick. He gets likes, people agree with him, or refrain for calling him out.

This is just the perfect example, everything in this thread disproves that.

That being said, intent matters. Discussing hereditary risks of certain genetic factors in good faith is okay. Using this to badly portray a certain group of people, religion or culture or further demonize them is what people object against.

The starting point from this thread was: “MENA people or sunni muslims or whatever label fits the narrative are bad and now we are gonna find ways to confirm this bias”.

See how it started with it being due to religion, then it was culture, then it was genetics. It’s a slippery slope and in the meantime it gets normalized.

Anyway I’ve never understood the denial of their viewpoints on the right. If you belief in something take some pride in it.
Nothing you’ve stated here make me any of those things that you claim me to be, but I do see that it seems to be easier to label people prematurely, in which you're guilty as charged.

You are aware that this thread is specifically about Sweden and the issues that they’re facing, furthermore 'why' :
Discussing any potential hereditary differences of certain communities in this context seems logical, as well with any cultural differences and the overall direction in which some of the communities may have been leading to.
What's my intent? To say that yes in acknowledging problems in some of the communities and that it in my opinion it exists because of reason X, Y and Z and that it's not a singular problem, it's a result of coexisting circumstances, as it always is in every case that have experienced similar phenomena.
What's your intent and contribution to the topic of our discussion? I'm happy to engage with you and to do my best not fuck around, as long as you'll do the same.

Personally I don't have a problem with being called out for being on the right or for being somewhat conservative, but it says everything that needs to be said, when someone's counter is to be writing off everything apart from agreeing with them as bigotry.

That'd be very edgy, I admit. However, I never made those claims.
That's more than edgy and you know it. If a Palestinian said something half as bad as that about Jews I'd bet you'd assume they are a genocidal antisemite and it wouldn't be a baseless assumption.

You may not have explicitly made those claims but you're quick to defend the one who does and to flirt with those ideas in non-committal way as you do later
Discussing any potential hereditary differences of certain communities in this context seems logical
Its not really logical though, you're toying with pseudo-scientific concepts to justify the idea that these immigrants are inherently anti-social which naturally leads down a dark path as evidenced by your buddy here calling for the expulsion of all of them.
Why do people living in the ghettos in Western societies behave in a certain way, transgenerationally and even in amplified manner? Is it all people? No. Is it disproportionally concentrated? Yes. So why the behaviour, why the concentration? At the end of the day, everything we are and do has bio psy agent.
Like I said earlier its a matter of low trust vs high trust culture. Immigrants either come from a low trust culture and fail to assimilate, assimilate into a preexisting low trust underclass, or a combination of the two. There's no need to entertain social Darwinism to explain these anti-social behaviors and if you're going to insist on such explanations don't be surprised if people read the obvious into them.

as evidenced by your buddy here calling for the expulsion of all of them.

Quote me you dishonest hack.

To make it more clear how fast it can go when you see and experience reality during everyday life, I can say that I was team Palestine most of my life. But having experienced Palestinian mafia culture and that they are number 1 when it comes to fraud, tax crimes and insurance crimes, I am now team Israel as they also behave like animals in Malmö when it comes to Jews.

@Khabib Khanate

I am still waiting for evidence of the use of aggravated violence and murder in deportation.

Why do you lie so much?

Back