Opinion Ted "Cancun" Cruz plans to have Biden Impeached - "whether it's justified or not."

A little off topic maybe, but have you guys ever considered the saying that you should keep your own house in order before you talk shit about your neighbour?

Seems to me there really is alot of stuff like TS going on a daily holy crusade against the party he doesnt vote for, therefore he can never hope to change it and it all just comes off petty and bitter. When you look at how corrupt the american system is, you shouldnt count on the other side having to step down for criminal technicalities because there is a million ways they can make "petty" stuff go away.

What you can do is make movements within your own party, since they are the ones reliant on your vote, thats the best option. But that requires you to actually hold your own politicians to the same standards you use to tear down the other side. Usually the american political movements you hear about like tea party etc dont really hold politicians accountable, only the ones they dont like, thus making the existing problems never go away.

A little off topic maybe, but have you guys ever considered the saying that you should keep your own house in order before you talk shit about your neighbour?

Seems to me there really is alot of stuff like TS going on a daily holy crusade against the party he doesnt vote for, therefore he can never hope to change it and it all just comes off petty and bitter. When you look at how corrupt the american system is, you shouldnt count on the other side having to step down for criminal technicalities because there is a million ways they can make "petty" stuff go away.

What you can do is make movements within your own party, since they are the ones reliant on your vote, thats the best option. But that requires you to actually hold your own politicians to the same standards you use to tear down the other side. Usually the american political movements you hear about like tea party etc dont really hold politicians accountable, only the ones they dont like, thus making the existing problems never go away.
Lol. I don't even post here in the hopes of changing any minds in the war room, let alone making some paradigm shifting alteration to the political landscape. It's just a way to kill time, don't take the politics section with maybe 50 regulars on the karate forum so seriously.

Lol. I don't even post here in the hopes of changing any minds in the war room, let alone making some paradigm shifting alteration to the political landscape. It's just a way to kill time, don't take the politics section with maybe 50 regulars on the karate forum so seriously.
Not that I take sherdog seriously at all, nor the internet, but I guess just running around and spewing the same vitriol over and over, specially when you yourself just said its just to kill time, is extremely childish and stupid.

Not that I take sherdog seriously at all, nor the internet, but I guess just running around and spewing the same vitriol over and over, specially when you yourself just said its just to kill time, is extremely childish and stupid.
Well, it seems to me what Lyin' Ted said is more childish and stupid than I am for pointing it out. Or than you whining about me pointing it out. I'm posting about political stories - what this place is for, last I checked. Maybe next time I'll post a cat video.

Well, it seems to me what Lyin' Ted said is more childish and stupid than I am for pointing it out. Or than you whining about me pointing it out. I'm posting about political stories - what this place is for, last I checked. Maybe next time I'll post a cat video.
Im not whining about you pointing out ted cruz specificly, but you know that, and are trying to find a new angle to come out on the high ground. Sadly that wont be possible since you admitted to feeding the divide because you are bored, wich like I said is extremely childish and stupid.

My point was that if you want a good political discussion, and maybe someday change(tho we both agree sherdog will never change anything), just spewing the same vitriol over and over will just create a bigger divide. Holding your own side to a higher standard is alot better than the anything goes as long as we are winning american strategy, wich the last few years have failed you guys horribly.

If you just wanted to kill time, a cat video here and there would be nice and alot more productive than your string of republicans bad threads. Personally I like big cats, but small ones can also be good for a laugh and a smile :)

Looks like bernie has his sights on joe

Im not whining about you pointing out ted cruz specificly, but you know that, and are trying to find a new angle to come out on the high ground. Sadly that wont be possible since you admitted to feeding the divide because you are bored, wich like I said is extremely childish and stupid.

My point was that if you want a good political discussion, and maybe someday change(tho we both agree sherdog will never change anything), just spewing the same vitriol over and over will just create a bigger divide. Holding your own side to a higher standard is alot better than the anything goes as long as we are winning american strategy, wich the last few years have failed you guys horribly.

If you just wanted to kill time, a cat video here and there would be nice and alot more productive than your string of republicans bad threads. Personally I like big cats, but small ones can also be good for a laugh and a smile :)
The hell is this gibberish you're giving me? Higher ground, feeding the divide, lmao.

Have you also recommended to War Room right-wingers that they need to shift to making threads critical of the right-wing, for the sake of good political discussion? Hmm. Let me check my magic 8 ball on that one...

v84sdc8ivcy71.png

I wrote, "he predicts they will impeach Biden," a plan he then went on justify, rather poorly. Obviously it had his approval and would have his eventual support. I don't see how you could get the impression the man who voted to overturn our election results would simply be a passive, outside observer in it.
Your title says "Cruz plans to..." which is a lie. Sorry for expecting you to be honest. Won't make that mistake again.

Your title says "Cruz plans to..." which is a lie. Sorry for expecting you to be honest. Won't make that mistake again.
How about, "Cruz predicts GOP will impeach Biden, whether it's justified or not, a plan he defends, but this in no way, shape or form should imply Cruz himself will take an active part in these proceedings."

Would that be a more objective title?

The hell is this gibberish you're giving me? Higher ground, feeding the divide, lmao.

Have you also recommended to War Room right-wingers that they need to shift to making threads critical of the right-wing, for the sake of good political discussion? Hmm. Let me check my magic 8 ball on that one...

v84sdc8ivcy71.png
Having trouble understanding the english language mate? :D
You know what im talking about. Also you can go back and read your own posts, just so you can also know what you are talking about. That way you wont get caught up in this weird deflect/denial phase you got stuck in now.

And yes, ive said in other threads that this partisan circle jerk you americans are stuck in is bad, but I know at this point you are just deflecting because you got stuck with no real retort.

Also im seriously disapointed that you took the time to post images and didnt post a cat video, you can do better sherbro.

Having trouble understanding the english language mate? :D
You know what im talking about. Also you can go back and read your own posts, just so you can also know what you are talking about. That way you wont get caught up in this weird deflect/denial phase you got stuck in now.

And yes, ive said in other threads that this partisan circle jerk you americans are stuck in is bad, but I know at this point you are just deflecting because you got stuck with no real retort.

Also im seriously disapointed that you took the time to post images and didnt post a cat video, you can do better sherbro.
Yes, I know what you're talking about. A very long-winded way to say, "I don't like when HOLA criticizes the chuds and I wish he would stop." It's compelling stuff.

Anyway, here...

Yes, I know what you're talking about. A very long-winded way to say, "I don't like when HOLA criticizes the chuds and I wish he would stop." It's compelling stuff.

Anyway, here...

While its true it gets a little tiresome, as its always the same discussion with different names, feel free to criticize whoever you want, after all thats what the war room is for, and you are far from the only one thats engaged in this partisan circlejerk.

My original point still stands tho, that it would be alot better if people cleaned their own house instead of blaming their neighbour for all their problems.

Cudos on the video tho, its a small cat thats also a big cat, so you managed to check all my boxes in one go :D

Same old thing from the democrats.

" waaaaaaaaaaa you can't do what we did, that's not fair"

Al Franken: «I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz."

Still nothing @HOLA ? CNN database empty on this one? @jrams @The XL
Sorry, I was busy getting pegged by Erin Burnett.

I asked Don Lemon and he told me I should say, "Biden hasn't done anything that rises to the level of misconduct necessary for impeachment proceedings to being." So, I'll go with that.

Considering Republicans are actively trying in broad daylight to suppress the vote and give power over elections to republican state legislatures, it's not unfair to say Republicans are rigging elections.
They have gotten pretty brazen about it. They’re not really into the whole democracy thing

You have to really hate Democracy to think the January 6th attack wasn’t a big deal and that Trump shouldn’t have faced punishment for it. Honestly he should be in jail but he’s lucky that Republican senators and representatives have no moral fiber and care more about voter approval than protecting our Democracy.

Back